• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Club vistara

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Because SBI vistara prime MC is less acceptable at lounges. I tried it at BLR 080 and Delhi T3 domestic, but both were denied saying the SBI Visa signature is acceptable.
They avoid issuing visa variant. To me also they were issuing MC, I insisted on getting Visa. I managed to get Visa variant. But to my wife they issued MC only as she did not have this conversation with them.

hemant89

TF Premier
She was denied entry in Srinagar lounge while my Visa variant worked there.
True. At the airport lounge, the SBI Vistara Prime MC card feels useless. I have been to Pune Airport also and there also they denied it. There is not lounge list made available by the SBI for this card where we can which lounges are eligible!!

pprakash11

TF Prestige
True. At the airport lounge, the SBI Vistara Prime MC card feels useless. I have been to Pune Airport also and there also they denied it. There is not lounge list made available by the SBI for this card where we can which lounges are eligible!!
Can you email to SBI Level 2 for the list of eligible lounges on SBI Vistara MC, it will help us too 😋

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
🤣 Unblocking sbi cards is another story 🤣
call 1860 180 7777

support available 24*7

previously at the night time, we were helpless if we didn't recieve any automated transaction confirmation call after card block, but now they are available 24*7 and we can talk to agent within a min to unblock the card.

well frequent blocking is still there to stop us from earning extra cashback

vm999

TF Select
Haan bhai. After getting physical card it's quite stable 99%.
Even my Payzapp transactions were processed smoothly.
Have spent 65k till now, no issues.

10k more to go to achive 3k bonus points, and once we pay fee we get Silver tier+1 free PE ticket.
I recently applied for the card and it's approved. Waiting for the physical card delivery, are the wallet loads on payzap considered for milestones? Are there any transactions which are excluded milestone calculation? Couldn't find this exclusion list anywhere

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
I recently applied for the card and it's approved. Waiting for the physical card delivery, are the wallet loads on payzap considered for milestones? Are there any transactions which are excluded milestone calculation? Couldn't find this exclusion list anywhere
They are considered for milestone, but they will block your card most of the time when you attempt to do the same.. Don't risk it.