• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Club vistara

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
i got sbi vistara prime card recently, during application there wasn't option to mention CV ID and now my club vistara account is not linked to my sbi card..
does it automatically gets linked or we have to ask sbicard to link cv membership with sbi vistara card ?

@pprakash11 @Walter White

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
cv id is generally mentioned at the back of the card. It gets auto linked if the phone number of vistara account & sbi card are same. For me also they did not ask for cv id. But when I received my card it had my old cv id only. I think thats because I had used same email & same mobile in both places.
i got sbi vistara prime card recently, during application there wasn't option to mention CV ID and now my club vistara account is not linked to my sbi card..
does it automatically gets linked or we have to ask sbicard to link cv membership with sbi vistara card ?

hemant89

TF Premier
SBI Vistara Prime is definitely one of the good Vistara cards but SBI service is very bad. Last month I changed the email in my account and they blocked my card saying this is suspicious activity. After that it has been a month since I am writing them mail to unblock it, giving them all details to verify, and escalated one level also but they are still sleeping. First, they gave me only a 40k limit, and over that they blocked the card just like that.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace

Your vistara id would be auto linked. In my case, I even had different phone numbers for vistara and sbi, only email was same. Still sbi fetched my vistara id

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Your vistara id would be auto linked. In my case, I even had different phone numbers for vistara and sbi, only email was same. Still sbi fetched my vistara id
how long does it take for link, it's already been 2 days still not linked..
i even mailed sbi for the same but nothing yet.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
how long does it take for link, it's already been 2 days still not linked..
i even mailed sbi for the same but nothing yet.
Did you receive the card? I got my card with my existing cv id mentioned on the backside of the card..

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Did you receive the card? I got my card with my existing cv id mentioned on the backside of the card..
no i didn't recieve my physical card yet, but using virtual card for now..

i am checking on club vistara site, it is still showing base tier (so, not linked as of now)

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
It will show Silver after you pay your first bill
one more thing, is card block due to suspicious activity is fequent like in case of cashback card ?

when i tried to use vistara card for first transaction it blocked, then activated and completed the transaction.

so is it like frequent block just cashback card or it is rare ?

one more thing, did sbi change some policy like if your card is activated after block due to suspicious activity then you shouldn't use that card for next 24 hrs otherwise it will block again. because after my card blocked, i activated it and completed the transaction after 2-3 hrs, after that when i tried to do transaction next day it keeps getting declined, again i contacted CS they told me my card was blocked again because i did the transaction after unblock. they activated the card again and told me to wait 24-48 hrs to do any transaction.
well in case of cashback card i have no issue using the card just after unblock.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
no i didn't recieve my physical card yet, but using virtual card for now..

i am checking on club vistara site, it is still showing base tier (so, not linked as of now)
Sabar karo bhai.. Maine pehla 75k milestone kar liya fir bhi Mera base tier hi hai.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
one more thing, is card block due to suspicious activity is fequent like in case of cashback card ?

when i tried to use vistara card for first transaction it blocked, then activated and completed the transaction.

one more thing, did sbi change some policy like if your card is activated after block due to suspicious activity then you shouldn't use that card for next 24 hrs otherwise it will block again. because after my card blocked, i activated it and completed the transaction after 2-3 hrs, after that when i tried to do transaction next day it keeps getting declined, again i contacted CS they told me my card was blocked again because i did the transaction after unblock. they activated the card again and told me to wait 24-48 hrs to do any transaction.
well in case of cashback card i have no issue using the card just after unblock.
They probably get idea that rotation is in work, hence system flags wallet load, rent etc.. Don't do it frequently and you can use your card without worry.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Misuse karoge toh koi bhi bank karega block. Maine 3.5L ki tax payments ki hai is se. Aj tak kuch nhi hua. Normal use karo sab sahi rahega. Thoda bahut rotation bhi chalta hai. 😅

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Misuse karoge toh koi bhi bank karega block. Maine 3.5L ki tax payments ki hai is se. Aj tak kuch nhi hua. Normal use karo sab sahi rahega. Thoda bahut rotation bhi chalta hai. 😅
and once again sbi blocked my card even after trying to do a transaction after almost 30 hrs from last activation of card after blockage..

just trying to check again, tried to mobile recharge 299 on mobikwik and voila card blocked again.

itna to SBI CB bhi block nhi kia sbicard ne jitna vistara block ho rha h

pprakash11

TF Prestige
and once again sbi blocked my card even after trying to do a transaction after almost 30 hrs from last activation of card after blockage..

just trying to check again, tried to mobile recharge 299 on mobikwik and voila card blocked again.

itna to SBI CB bhi block nhi kia sbicard ne jitna vistara block ho rha h
🫂🫂🫂

Mine used to get blocked every f*cking single time till I received my physical card.

I literally stopped using till I received physical card.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
🫂🫂🫂

Mine used to get blocked every f*cking single time till I received my physical card.

I literally stopped using till I received physical card.
ohh, this should be the reason for blocking.

ok will wait for card delivery.

so, after getting physical card, no frequent blocks for you @pprakash11

pprakash11

TF Prestige
ohh, this should be the reason for blocking.

ok will wait for card delivery.

so, after getting physical card, no frequent blocks for you @pprakash11
Haan bhai. After getting physical card it's quite stable 99%.
Even my Payzapp transactions were processed smoothly.
Have spent 65k till now, no issues.

10k more to go to achive 3k bonus points, and once we pay fee we get Silver tier+1 free PE ticket.