• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI closed working credit card on CIBIL

Saipsy

TF Premier
Recently applied for an add on sbi card. they issued me new card along with the add on.
Since then, in my cibil its is showing sbi as closed.
strange

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
Recently applied for an add on sbi card. they issued me new card along with the add on.
strange
Same situation.
Its marked as closed since june mid ie after add-on and primary card reissued.
Was waiting for addition of new card number/account with old vintage(account age).
Will wait 90 days ie till September mid, else will raise a complaint.

Strange

TF Legend
strange
Missing a payment will result in an immediate report to CIBIL. 😂

However, it is advisable to wait, as they will report your new card to CIBIL within a few days, and the card issue date will remain the same as your old card. This means that there will be no impact on your CIBIL score.

RajeshV

TF Premier
Any update on this? After it's added back, is the historical payments reinstated?

And will the add-on card show up in that holder's credit report? I'm considering getting one for my brother to start his credit history.

RajeshV

TF Premier
Any update on this? After it's added back, is the historical payments reinstated?

And will the add-on card show up in that holder's credit report? I'm considering getting one for my brother to start his credit history.
I raised a closure request today to try and make it LTF first. Waiting for the call.