• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI SimplySave add on credit card is not working

Sathishmani

TF Premier
Hi All,

Recently I have migrated from SBI SimplySave Visa to SimplySave Rupay. Since then, My addon credit card is not working. After enter the card details, it's not moved to OTP page also and returning back to merchant site and saying that payment is declined. This is what getting for all major websites like Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm etc. Customer care executive is confirmed that all the setting are corect and they don't see any issues from their end. Please suggest me a solution

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Billion dollar ques for you -

Migrated kaise kiye ? how you migrated SBI visa to RuPay ?

Same process i shared here or any other process ?
And your question's ans - your add-on card is visa right ? once you change your card network, you need to change your add-on card too.

Banks automatically send new add-on card on RuPay network but unpadh wagar sbi card team ko pata nahi hoga. Ja kar bolo add-on ka bhi RuPay bheje. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sathishmani

TF Premier
Billion dollar ques for you -

Migrated kaise kiye ? how you migrated to SBI visa to RuPay ?

Same process i shared here or any other process ?

And your question's ans - your add-on card is visa right ? once you change your card network, you need to change your add-on card too.

Banks automatically send new add-on card on RuPay network but unpadh wagar sbi card team ko pata nahi hoga. Ja kar bolo add-on ka bhi RuPay bheje. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Add on card also Rupay only.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I have called customer care service and asked them to switch to Rupay. They have done it in a week and I gotta card.
Great.

Here -

If a customer is not satisfied with the resolution provided by our service touch points, he or she can approach Grievance Redressal Cell by writing to the Nodal Officer

Nodalofficer@sbicard.com

Principal Nodal Officer In case customer is still not satisfied with the solution provided by Nodal officer, he or she can email to Principal Nodal Officer with concerns at PrincipalNodalOfficer@sbicard.com

Customer Service Head Even after getting a response from Principal Nodal Officer, if a customer is not satisfied and wants to further escalate his grievance, he can email to the Customer Services Head @ CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com (correct email ID)

Last option - SBI Card Internal Ombudsman - https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en...fair-practice-code/customer-grievance.pdf.pdf

And last Ultra pro level is RBI.

Sathishmani

TF Premier
Great.

Here -

If a customer is not satisfied with the resolution provided by our service touch points, he or she can approach Grievance Redressal Cell by writing to the Nodal Officer

Nodalofficer@sbicard.com

Principal Nodal Officer In case customer is still not satisfied with the solution provided by Nodal officer, he or she can email to Principal Nodal Officer with concerns at PrincipalNodalOfficer@sbicard.com

Customer Service Head Even after getting a response from Principal Nodal Officer, if a customer is not satisfied and wants to further escalate his grievance, he can email to the Customer Services Head @ CustomerServiceHead@sbicard.com (correct email ID)

Last option - SBI Card Internal Ombudsman - https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en...fair-practice-code/customer-grievance.pdf.pdf

And last Ultra pro level is RBI.
Thanks for the detailed information. I'll try the above.