• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card SBI cc Bill payment is not yet credited in AeronPay

I have made a sbi credit card bill payment in AeronPay, amount is not yet credited to my credit card. When i send an email to AeronPay care, they are reverting back to my email saying that they are actively working on it and it will take some more time.

Does anyone have any idea on this issue ?

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Avoid AeronPay at all cost.

I did a transaction for PNB Rupay Credit Card via Aeronpay. First did a Rs 100 transaction and it was successful. Then next did Rs 4500 transaction and it was stuck. Took 15 days to get ECash.

Then used this E-Cash to make payment for Axis Bank Credit Card and it is again stuck.

Their Customer Care on email is not helpful... just gives standard reply "looking into the same"

cc: @Abhishek012 - for his reference as he gets asked for advice/suggestions on Wallets all the time.

Rohan

TF Premier
Some times aeronpay is trust worthy but sometimes feels like money is gone. I use aeronpay for small amounts below 5k. Bill will be settleted in credit card less than 3 mins but sometimes money get stuck. In recent times I payed ICICI credit card bill using aeronpay DC option but it got stucked for nearly 2 weeks. After many mail conversations they conveyed the issue to backend it was resolved till last contact evening.

I suggest to try less amount. Only when no due date is nearby....

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Some times aeronpay is trust worthy but sometimes feels like money is gone. I use aeronpay for small amounts below 5k. Bill will be settleted in credit card less than 3 mins but sometimes money get stuck. In recent times I payed ICICI credit card bill using aeronpay DC option but it got stucked for nearly 2 weeks. After many mail conversations they conveyed the issue to backend it was resolved till last contact evening.

I suggest to try less amount. Only when no due date is nearby....
But why even small amount? They have no USP - atleast at this point of time.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Avoid AeronPay at all cost.

I did a transaction for PNB Rupay Credit Card via Aeronpay. First did a Rs 100 transaction and it was successful. Then next did Rs 4500 transaction and it was stuck. Took 15 days to get ECash.

Then used this E-Cash to make payment for Axis Bank Credit Card and it is again stuck.

Their Customer Care on email is not helpful... just gives standard reply "looking into the same"

cc: @Abhishek012 - for his reference as he gets asked for advice/suggestions on Wallets all the time.
AeronPay is not a RBI license wallet.

New users always stay away from AeronPay.

Rohan

TF Premier
I saw this thread just now. 90 k is stuck with aeron pay since August 25th. What to do here. Mailing them every day but they are just giving the standard reply.

Don't worry they will refund it to ecash with in 2 months. Till that pay CC bill using other trusted apps.
Also mail them for update every 2 days, Keep asking for refund every time you will get in approx 15-30days depending on your luck.

CardTox

TF Premier
Guys, this app is is a crap. I tried to pay HDFC rupay cc bill amounting to 7.5k. The txn shows successful, but hdfc has not received my payment. No trace of my money, mailed them but standard reply that our agent will respond you.... More than 5 working days already passed. I wanted to avail a cashback of Rs. 25 under the September offer, but whole 7.5k stuck... I am worried how to get this money back.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Guys, this app is is a crap. I tried to pay HDFC rupay cc bill amounting to 7.5k. The txn shows successful, but hdfc has not received my payment. No trace of my money, mailed them but standard reply that our agent will respond you.... More than 5 working days already passed. I wanted to avail a cashback of Rs. 25 under the September offer, but whole 7.5k stuck... I am worried how to get this money back.
grievance@aeronpay.pro

Ashishag

TF Buzz
Hey all..
I faced the same issue with their support team. Money was stuck & they gave standard reply every time that they are looking into it.
At last, i warned them that i will mark both the directors of the company "Mr. Bhavesh Soni and Mr. Hardik Soni" along with company's shareholder in the mail as this information will be available on MCA database.

They refunded the money to aeronpay wallet without much delay i.e within12 hours.

You can try this by warning them over email.

Suggestions: Please don't use this app in future.

Last edited:

CardTox

TF Premier
Hey all..
I faced the same issue with their support team. Money was stuck & they gave standard reply every time that they are looking into it.
At last, i warned them that i will mark both the directors of the company "Mr. Bhavesh Soni and Mr. Hardik Soni" along with company's shareholder in the mail as this information will be available on MCA database.

They refunded the money to aeronpay wallet without 12 hours.

You can try this by warning them over email.

Suggestions: Please don't use this app in future.
Thanks, i will do the same.