• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card SBI cc Bill payment is not yet credited in AeronPay

I have made a sbi credit card bill payment in AeronPay, amount is not yet credited to my credit card. When i send an email to AeronPay care, they are reverting back to my email saying that they are actively working on it and it will take some more time.

Does anyone have any idea on this issue ?

We have an option in AeronPay to pay credit card bill using other credit card. They charge 1.5% as convenience fee to pay using credit card. Idfc wealth card gives 1.5% worth cashback as reward points. Hence I sometimes pay my sbi credit card bill with idfc card.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
We have an option in AeronPay to pay credit card bill using other credit card. They charge 1.5% as convenience fee to pay using credit card. Idfc wealth card gives 1.5% worth cashback as reward points. Hence I sometimes pay my sbi credit card bill with idfc card.
What is the MCC we get for such bill payments? Utility?

I have made a sbi credit card bill payment in AeronPay, amount is not yet credited to my credit card. When i send an email to AeronPay care, they are reverting back to my email saying that they are actively working on it and it will take some more time.

When did you make a payment? Aeron pay transfer payments via NEFT, and it takes around 1 hour. If for any reason they failed to transfer payment to card it will be refunded to Aeron Pay E-wallet after 4-5 working days, and you can again make payment from E-wallet.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Is the issue resolved?

Not wallet, we have another option called AeronPay E-Cash, we can pay cc bill with it with zero charges. But when we try to pay with wallet, convenience fee 2.70% is applicable.

Attachments

• IMG_0516.jpeg
    IMG_0516.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 19