• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback vs Axis Flipkart vs Amazon ICICI Pay

am322

TF Select
Hi, I am new to this Forum.

With new SBI Cashback card, there is an argument to close Axis Flipkart and ICICI Amazon Pay Cards. But, Axis offers 1.5% cashback on all offline spends, we are losing here as SBI offers only 1%. And, with Axis Flipkart and ICICI Amazon Pay Cards we get dining benefits from EazyDiner. We will lose EazyDiner benefits when we take SBI Cashback card. Is my understanding correct? Can someone help here?

Solution
Axis Flipkart and ICICI Apay being LTF to you, and being useful to you, I don't see any argument to close them. Better have three of them and spend where you find the best value with individual cards among those 3

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Axis Flipkart and ICICI Apay being LTF to you, and being useful to you, I don't see any argument to close them. Better have three of them and spend where you find the best value with individual cards among those 3

Solution

Card noob

TF Select
Hi, I am new to this Forum.

With new SBI Cashback card, there is an argument to close Axis Flipkart and ICICI Amazon Pay Cards. But, Axis offers 1.5% cashback on all offline spends, we are losing here as SBI offers only 1%. And, with Axis Flipkart and ICICI Amazon Pay Cards we get dining benefits from EazyDiner. We will lose EazyDiner benefits when we take SBI Cashback card. Is my understanding correct? Can someone help here?
SBI you don't get sale discount... Better to stay with LTF cards and that too apay n fk

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am still paying annual fees for Flipkart Card .... very small amount ... i agree but still paying ....
with MAGNUS & ACE ... i am not going to cross the fee waiver limit ...
so it there a way to make it LTF?

am322

TF Select
Thank you, @Subhankar. But, paying INR 999 for SBI Cashback is not good, right? (I don't have huge spendings also), Any thoughts?

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank you, @Subhankar. But, paying INR 999 for SBI Cashback is not good, right? (I don't have huge spendings also), Any thoughts?
Who said it's 999 ???

Change the point of view .... Its FYF .... u are free to try it for 11 months 20 days ... after that call them to close the card if u think that this card is not worth renewing for 999 ....

who knows ... they may make it LTF