• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback devauluation in the store? Real or rumor?

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Hi Everyone,

I raised a request today via call to upgrade my existing Simplyclick to cashback credit card. Seems to be some inside news.

Agent said that all card upgrades are now stopped. He said SBI cashback is undergoing some major changes.
Instead of statement cashback, the card will now provide reward points (of similar worth?)

Given the way many managed to get this card even LTF, not sure if its up for some major devaluation.

Regards,
Vijay

lightwaves

TF Premier
Hi Everyone,

I raised a request today via call to upgrade my existing Simplyclick to cashback credit card. Seems to be some inside news.

Agent said that all card upgrades are now stopped. He said SBI cashback is undergoing some major changes.
Instead of statement cashback, the card will now provide reward points (of similar worth?)

Given the way many managed to get this card even LTF, not sure if its up for some major devaluation.

Regards,
Vijay
Dar ka mahaul hai 😅

dealminer

TF Premier
SBI cashback is undergoing some major changes
Oh God Omg GIF by Bombay Softwares

Andy1

TF Premier
Hi Everyone,

Regards,
Vijay
SBI Card customer care is always high on drugs not on data.

catcat

TF Select
There has been a devaluation. Starting June 1, government spends no nonger get reward points. Pity - I guess SBI was the last major service provider to provice RPS for govt tansactions. I used it for NPS (for myself, and other family members using addon cards). Also for things like urban development tax, etc.

In case there's any provider giving points for govt. transactions, would appreciate if you could mention it.