• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cards did multiple CIBIL calls for single application

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does anyone here know how to complaint and remove the wrong multiple CIBIL calls done by SBI for single application. I tried complaining on site but they didnt resolve.

krishc

TF Ace
Is it because they do it with very low amount mentioned like 100 ?
Citi recently have 'temporarily' ruined my CIBIL by doing an enquiry with amount 100,000 and not reporting the issued card to CIBIL even after more than 6 weeks. It has dropped from 793 to 763.
(There has been no other activity in this period to suggest any other reason)

P.S. Citi only gave me a limit of 80k although I have 3L+, 4L+ limits elsewhere in other cards.
Not in sbi... I have 11 enquiries of sbi in this year... Not a point dropped....

arjun697

TF Premier
This happened for my Vistara Prime as well. I applied via the agent at the mall, one enquiry at the time of application. Since there was no progress, I sent a tracer after a month. They said they will give a response after 11 days. On this day as well, there was another enquiry. At the end of 11 days, the application was rejected too

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Is it because they do it with very low amount mentioned like 100 ?
Citi recently have 'temporarily' ruined my CIBIL by doing an enquiry with amount 100,000 and not reporting the issued card to CIBIL even after more than 6 weeks. It has dropped from 793 to 763.
(There has been no other activity in this period to suggest any other reason)

P.S. Citi only gave me a limit of 80k although I have 3L+, 4L+ limits elsewhere in other cards.
How do you know for how much amount a CIBIL enquiry has been made?

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Fighting with SBI is a futile exercise ... that's what I learnt in the last 2 weeks ...
I registered a complaint regarding 2 CIBIL hard pulls and one of them is without my consent.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
I have 5 accounts on my cibil from sbi. Three of sbi card renewal two random acc with same card acc. one closed one open. Had multiple complaints to cibil/sbi executives but nothing happened. So yeah sbi is shit in that matter