• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cards - Avail New Cards & LE Offers are available in the SBI Cards App. Check yours...

okay.. I understand that Income details are not asked for..
but for instant rejection, there could be another reason other thant over leverage ...
I put there same details as mine still it was rejected. The only difference i made is i put myself as salaried and my mother as self employed. Btw i am also self employed but i heard sbi rejects cashback cc for self empolyed so i put in salaried there.

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So now , we can confirm that we can do sweep in to CB card as well…
Thanks for update…

I retract my statement, even though it was valid about 4 months ago
You are right few months back, SBI wasn't doing limit split for any of their cc's (No way restricted to SBI CB cc). I had tried SBI CB to SC. Even though they were doing it last year, I had done irctc to cb. Recently 2 months back I had done CB to SC and did confirm that vice versa is doable.

Reactions: SSV

shivkumar

TF Select
We had this offer on two accounts in family since January.. We took the simplysave rupay offer last week for both accounts.. the limit was split between the cards..

We haven't used the SBI card (about year old) total spent around 1000 rupees since the card was issued.

I have selected low value for the simplysave rupay card, as we plan to use this for UPI app.. and we will have default max limit protection..

this card is fyf and than 499 + gst next year onwards.. the other card we have also has annual fee of 499 + gst.. but I don't mind as I needed rupay card exclusively to use with UPI app..

vjm1026

TF Buzz
That is life, In life we don't understand everything..this applies ro myself as well.

Putting these " Sookthi"s aside ,
If you tell your relationship details with SBI, we may try to find answers to your "why" ...

I didn't understand you referring to "SooKthi" in my reply... how have you interpreted my reply ... ? I hold SBI Octane CC for 6 months now and being a staunch repayer in full without any defaults and dues.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I didn't understand you referring to "SooKthi" in my reply
This sookthi refers to my own words in my reply, not yours...
That is life, In life we don't understand everything..this applies ro myself as well

Okay, coming back to the subject..
6 months is very early. 12 months is ideal time for LE and additional card offers