• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(SOLVED) Your Request for "Avail New Card" cannot be processed error

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I do not know if anyone else is facing this issue. I first got this additional card offer for simplesave and BPCL cards in April 2023 and when I click on it, it took me to the choose the card but at that time I did not avail the offer as I have no use for it as it's paid. Then in May 2023, I got an upgrade offer to Elite while this avail new card offer was still live since then everytime I try to avail the card, I got this error. I thought maybe because of this upgrade offer, the multicarding offer wasn't working temporarily as I tried to avail during the last week of May when they offered 1k amazon gv for simplysave card. Then even after the upgrade offer is gone now for many months already still I am unable to avail this 2nd card option but SBI cards keeps showing the offer banner and sending me emails regularly for preapproved 2nd card. For the last 2 months, I am sending them countless emails from Lvl1 to PNO but all their reply was dumb. They either ask me to provide application number, or guides me to put in a new fresh application and recently their PNO told me that they cannot convert my simplyclick visa to rupay but all I wrote in the emails was about this multicarding offer not working. I know SBI customer care is dumb but even the people in the PNO team doesn't care to read the emails properly and just send out template emails of a different query? Anyone facing or faced this issue and somehow got it resolved by any means? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• SBI Card Web Offer 2.jpg
    SBI Card Web Offer 2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 67
  • SBI Card Email Offer.jpg
    SBI Card Email Offer.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 68
  • SBI Card Web Offer 1.png
    SBI Card Web Offer 1.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 66
  • SBI Card New Offer 2.jpg
    SBI Card New Offer 2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 65
  • SBI Card New Offer 1.jpg
    SBI Card New Offer 1.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 69

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have the same problem, the reason could be is I took the limit enhancement of 15k alone and it was meant to be new card and upgrade limit. But due to this the 2nd card is not issued by online mode. Customer care asked to reach branch for apply. Even I got first year free card message today.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have the same problem, the reason could be is I took the limit enhancement of 15k alone and it was meant to be new card and upgrade limit. But due to this the 2nd card is not issued by online mode. Customer care asked to reach branch for apply. Even I got first year free card message today.
RupayMan itself having the problems availing the Rupay card 😅

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
SBI IT developers are simply lazy, they just send every offer to everyone .. and its our duty to find out if it applies to us or not...
Bro customer card confirmed that I have the Multicarding offer on my account. They confirmed they are able to see it in their system or something.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Received the same pre-approved email but FYF offer for simplysave this time. Seems no one have this issue like me. After countless emails to all support IDs finally one of the email to PNO was read by an actual human being and he escalated it with Ref. number but I don't have any hope.

Last edited:

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Received the same pre-approved email but FYF offer for simplysave this time. Seems no one have this issue like me. After countless emails to all support IDs finally one of the email to PNO was read by an actual human being and he escalated it with Ref. number but I don't have any hope.
I told already that I have the same issue.

Tarun239

TF Premier
I do not know if anyone else is facing this issue. I first got this additional card offer for simplesave and BPCL cards in April 2023 and when I click on it, it took me to the choose the card but at that time I did not avail the offer as I have no use for it as it's paid. Then in May 2023, I got an upgrade offer to Elite while this avail new card offer was still live since then everytime I try to avail the card, I got this error. I thought maybe because of this upgrade offer, the multicarding offer wasn't working temporarily as I tried to avail during the last week of May when they offered 1k amazon gv for simplysave card. Then even after the upgrade offer is gone now for many months already still I am unable to avail this 2nd card option but SBI cards keeps showing the offer banner and sending me emails regularly for preapproved 2nd card. For the last 2 months, I am sending them countless emails from Lvl1 to PNO but all their reply was dumb. They either ask me to provide application number, or guides me to put in a new fresh application and recently their PNO told me that they cannot convert my simplyclick visa to rupay but all I wrote in the emails was about this multicarding offer not working. I know SBI customer care is dumb but even the people in the PNO team doesn't care to read the emails properly and just send out template emails of a different query? Anyone facing or faced this issue and somehow got it resolved by any means? Thanks in advance.
My wife is getting the same error and the offer is coming daily in mail and message regarding simply save first year free offer. Don't know how to proceed further. My guess is they might have sent offer to set of people by default. I might be wrong here.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My wife is getting the same error and the offer is coming daily in mail and message regarding simply save first year free offer. Don't know how to proceed further. My guess is they might have sent offer to set of people by default. I might be wrong here.
Try escalating from lvl1 to PNO. We might have a chance if many complaints of a similar issue.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The solution also told already 🤣, visiting branch is the only way to resolve it. The internal policies is nothing but, apply via agent or branch.!!
That's the case of fresh application isn't it? This pre-approved method would save me from cibil hit and guaranteed card. It's not the same