SBI Cards - Avail New Card & LE Offer available in the App. Check yours !

dealminer

They allow that too, I did it day before yesterday.

He said either close your other card transfer entire limit or decide how much to transfer and it can be done over the call easily. The changed limit was reflected in SBI card 5 minutes after the call.
from where did you applied for that card? (new one)

They allow that too, I did it day before yesterday.

He said either close your other card transfer entire limit or decide how much to transfer and it can be done over the call easily. The changed limit was reflected in SBI card 5 minutes after the call.
So now , we can confirm that we can do sweep in to CB card as well…
Thanks for update…

I retract my statement, even though it was valid about 4 months ago

dealminer

Thanks for update…

if I apply new sbi card via sprint
Will i get independent limit?
And what are the chances to get higher limit from SBI?

Prime Carlsen

Thanks for update…

Yeah they seem to change their policy frequently. I tried the request to take a chance and it worked. You can try it now too.

Prime Carlsen

if I apply new sbi card via sprint
Will i get independent limit?
And what are the chances to get higher limit from SBI?

Yes I applied via sprint and limit was independent of my other sbi card.

If you have a loan from them then chances are high, else not much. You can transfer your CL after getting it.

An anectdote a member here posted that he applied, got the card but did not activate. Then call came from SBI asking him to activate it soon, he said with this low limit I can't do much, so they increased his limit. Maybe apply now and wait a couple of weeks before activating?

So i needed more average cibil limit or less?
This is for everyone:

Apply for SBI CB card at the very beginning of your CC journey.. It has to be one of your first 5 cards..
For that matter , it is valid for any SBI CARD.

SBI cards is very senestive about leverage ratio...

If you apply for SBI card after holding 10 or 15 cards, you will be considered highly leveraged in the eyes of SBI and you get very less CL or even instantly rejected citing internal reasons..

Example:

I applied for my first SBI card ( this was my 4 th card in my total CC portfolio) .. I got CL of 3.72 L on my CB card..

I appliead again recently after I got some 16 cards.. and was instanlty declined.. I know for sure it was because of high leverage..

Hemang

This is for everyone:

Apply for SBI CB card at the very beginning of your CC journey.. It has to be one of your first 5 cards..

If you apply for SBI card after holding 10 or 15 cards, you will be considered highly leveraged in the eyes of SBI and you get very less CL or even instantly rejected citing internal reasons..

Example:

I applied for my first SBI card ( this was my 4 th card in my total CC portfolio) .. I got CL of 3.72 L on my CB card..

I appliead again recently after I got some 16 cards.. and was instanlty declined.. I know for sure it was because of high leverage..
Bhai advice lene me mene der kr di hai. That is why I think sbi ne bs 1 lac limit di mujhe on simply click when others bank gave me around 5 lac limit. Ab to aise hi kaam chalana padega thuchuk thuchuk may be increased kre sbi vale.

This is for everyone:

Example:

I applied cashback cc for my mother and it was instantly rejected. She only have a 8 month old buisness ragalia thats all.

Income ??...

There must be some other reason for instant rejection..

Over leverage is NOT THE ONLY reason for instant rejection....

Sbi sprint portal didn't ask for income in mom's and my application as well and weird thing is they updated my address as rented in cibil without even asking.
okay.. I understand that Income details were not asked for..
but for instant rejection, there could be another reason other thant over leverage ...

dealminer

This is for everyone:

Example:

same, instant rejection just now. :cautious:

and LE on CB is pain. It says you have the best Limits on its net banking page.