• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi card emi related

rj9099

TF Buzz
I bought something on Flipkart on May 7th using EMI for over 40k+ rupees. On May 8th (t's my bill generation date) and the bill was made, but it shows the full amount due instead of the EMI. Since it's my first time using EMI, I'm not sure why this happened and how much I should pay. Can you explain why it's not showing the EMI amount and how much I need to pay?

Attachments

• IMG_20240509_081915.jpg
    IMG_20240509_081915.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 13

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I bought something on Flipkart on May 7th using EMI for over 40k+ rupees. On May 8th (t's my bill generation date) and the bill was made, but it shows the full amount due instead of the EMI. Since it's my first time using EMI, I'm not sure why this happened and how much I should pay. Can you explain why it's not showing the EMI amount and how much I need to pay?
Full amount will be credited back
Then next month or this month u need to pay 1st emi .

Time is your answer..wait 2-3 day

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I was worried as the bill was generated with the full amount.
Full amount will be returned then converted to emi .
Check with customer care once but usually they are clueless

rj9099

TF Buzz
Full amount will be returned then converted to emi .
Check with customer care once but usually they are clueless
5 days completed. Neither it has converted to EMI nor the amount refunded. Mailed the customer care 3 days ago no response. Their toll free number goes busy everytime.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
5 days completed. Neither it has converted to EMI nor the amount refunded. Mailed the customer care 3 days ago no response. Their toll free number goes busy everytime.
Which bank ?
Contact them on sbi

They will call you .

rj9099

TF Buzz
Which bank ?
Contact them on sbi

They will call you .
Sbicard it is. They just said to pay the minimum amount due. Not said anything about the rest. Neither refund nor emi conversion. Just hung up the call from their side.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Sbicard it is. They just said to pay the minimum amount due. Not said anything about the rest. Neither refund nor emi conversion. Just hung up the call from their side.
Oopsie contact them on
Twitter aka x

On sbicards
Directly dm them

They will call & solve it

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Try never to do emi transaction 3-4 days before bill generation day. More often then not,most banks messed up & it may be time consuming to deal with them.

Your bill just generated. Wait till 15th May. In the meanwhile, write to nodal of sbi card.

Shubham1221

TF Buzz
Bro emi 7 days ke baad process hota hai . Maine v 2 may ko purchase kiya tha aur emi 8 may ko process hua tha. Is month tumhe full amount pay karna padega aur jab emi process ho jayega to tumhe 2 option diya jayega .1st take excess money as tefund in bank account and 2nd emi forcloser. Emi forcloser comes with 3 percent charge on principal amount and 18 percent gst on that 3 percent

rj9099

TF Buzz
Bro emi 7 days ke baad process hota hai . Maine v 2 may ko purchase kiya tha aur emi 8 may ko process hua tha. Is month tumhe full amount pay karna padega aur jab emi process ho jayega to tumhe 2 option diya jayega .1st take excess money as tefund in bank account and 2nd emi forcloser. Emi forcloser comes with 3 percent charge on principal amount and 18 percent gst on that 3 percent
If I had full amount with me then I wouldn't have gone for EMI