• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi bbps now include all credit cards for bill payments

kuku1687

TF Select
Now all Credit cards are showing on SBI BBPS for bill payments. However in my case payment to Axis Bank Credit card failed. The interface is similar to Park+ wherein older credit cards bill are fetched the old way with last 4 digit of cards and for rest you have to enter the entire card number.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321-043332686_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321-043332686_1.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 110

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So I used IDFC Debit card and transaction failed. Money deducted. Excruciating wait starts now for the refund. But I am hoping that it comes in a few days without doing anything

Chinmayjk

TF Buzz
Did you contact them or it was auto refund? Also was your transaction showing in transaction history on unipay portal?
Even I tried doing hdfc cc payment of 1000 for trial. Amount was debited but sbi showed failed. Haven't received the refund yet. Contacted hdfc they said it's settled and we cannot do anything, so now I have tried contacting sbi people at support.bbps@sbi.co.in. In failure email they had mentioned to contact support.business@sbi.co.in, but it seems it has not been configured to receive emails. Also, I cannot see it in transaction history.
Will update status once I get response or refund.