• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI AURUM - My First Metal Credit Card Unboxing

arjun

TF Select
Subhankar,

I’m using Aurum since Jan2022. Current limit is 2.54L and my usage is high.
Any tips for LE.
Limit on my Diners Black is 12.4L
Recently I saw technofino video about how to increase Sbi card Limit easily I would suggest you to watch that it is so easy and you might get a big jump. I would suggest you go for prime or elit with dcb statement.

Sharooz

TF Buzz
For pre approved Regalia faster (within 6-7 months) you need to have maintained Preferred or Imperia. Or else try your luck with c2c if you're having 3L CL on any of your card (except co-branded)
What you mean by not co branded? Can we not apply for C2C if we have co branded cards like amazon icici or flipkart axis? Please I need an elaborated answer.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
What you mean by not co branded? Can we not apply for C2C if we have co branded cards like amazon icici or flipkart axis? Please I need an elaborated answer.
Co-branded cards are prone not to be accepted. Sometimes banks do consider, sometimes they don't. It's an inconsistency. Better to avoid

Alphabet

TF Buzz
Is it worth holding SBI paid credit cards?
I am holding simpliclick since 2019 with 5L of credit limits, they are not increasing limit on this card they said this is max limit one can get...
thinking to get Elite or Aurum mostly looking for movie ticket benefits..
are these cards worth of their annual fees 5k and 10k respectively?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Is it worth holding SBI paid credit cards?
I am holding simpliclick since 2019 with 5L of credit limits, they are not increasing limit on this card they said this is max limit one can get...
thinking to get Elite or Aurum mostly looking for movie ticket benefits..
are these cards worth of their annual fees 5k and 10k respectively?
Depends on your spending and other cards you're having. Movie benefits are great

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don't know much about elite.

Aurum is worth the charges if you are spending 1lakh every month.
You get really good discounts on BookMyShow.
2.5% returns on 1lakh spends every month.

Milestone benefits-
10k Taj voucher is also decent (Not sure if it can be used only for room booking)
5K on AJIO luxe (Not useful in my opinion)

UNLIMITED lounge access outside India using Dreamfolks card is one of the best if you travel abroad frequently.

Aurum has the best customer service i have witnessed till date.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
I don't know much about elite.

Aurum is worth the charges if you are spending 1lakh every month.
You get really good discounts on BookMyShow.
2.5% returns on 1lakh spends every month.

Milestone benefits-
10k Taj voucher is also decent (Not sure if it can be used only for room booking)
5K on AJIO luxe (Not useful in my opinion)

UNLIMITED lounge access outside India using Dreamfolks card is one of the best if you travel abroad frequently.

Aurum has the best customer service i have witnessed till date.
The Luxe vouchers. Not related to Ajio. As far as I received it, it's like that. Not really a worthy option. Rest are decent. 18k tata cliq vouchers (considering 1L pm spend) can be redeemed at tata cliq luxury even on discounted items. Valuable to the people who are into it. Taj voucher is good addition.

Apart from being best general customer support. It has one of the best concierge actually.

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,
i need you help in using the milestone vouchers.
1. 5k luxe Voucher -> im not able to figure out how to use it.
2. 10k Taj Voucher -> is this applicable only for rooms or can this be used for only dining also.

garvit3692

TF Select
Hi guys,
i need you help in using the milestone vouchers.
1. 5k luxe Voucher -> im not able to figure out how to use it.
2. 10k Taj Voucher -> is this applicable only for rooms or can this be used for only dining also.
This is the list of stores , where we can use the 5k voucher, and you cannot use the 5k voucher online.
And i Haven't achieved the 10l milestone, so don't know about that yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220905-231622.jpg
    Screenshot_20220905-231622.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 25

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There is no criteria according to me.
Aurum RM contacted me that if i want to apply for new card or want to upgrade my existing card , so I told her to upgrade my existing card , so she sent me a mail , i replied to that. And within 24 hrs. It got upgraded in the app. Without any mail or message.
Is there any minimum limit criteria for existing card to be upgraded to aurum?