• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI AURUM - My First Metal Credit Card Unboxing

garvit3692

TF Select
May I know what was the criteria?
Was it as they advertise or was there some leeway?
There is no criteria according to me.
Aurum RM contacted me that if i want to apply for new card or want to upgrade my existing card , so I told her to upgrade my existing card , so she sent me a mail , i replied to that. And within 24 hrs. It got upgraded in the app. Without any mail or message.

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Invite only they say, but we're always there to bypass the invite. If you need one, buzz me up!
Hi Subhankar, how to get HDFC Diners Club PRIVILEGE cc ? I don't have any HDFC CC but recently opened hdfc regular savings account just to get cc.
I don't want money back, Millennia cc but I'm okay with Regalia, DC privilege.
I'm having 5-6 cc with awesome credit history.
Is there any way to get that cc quickly?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hi Subhankar, how to get HDFC Diners Club PRIVILEGE cc ? I don't have any HDFC CC but recently opened hdfc regular savings account just to get cc.
I don't want money back, Millennia cc but I'm okay with Regalia, DC privilege.
I'm having 5-6 cc with awesome credit history.
Is there any way to get that cc quickly?
For pre approved Regalia faster (within 6-7 months) you need to have maintained Preferred or Imperia. Or else try your luck with c2c if you're having 3L CL on any of your card (except co-branded)

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There is no criteria according to me.
Aurum RM contacted me that if i want to apply for new card or want to upgrade my existing card , so I told her to upgrade my existing card , so she sent me a mail , i replied to that. And within 24 hrs. It got upgraded in the app. Without any mail or message.
What are the charges? Is it worth it?

rpsadarangani

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got an invite last week for the same to upgrade to my existing SBI Card for Aurum, but the rewards point values were not as amazing as their 0.25 per reward point compared to Diners Black or HDFC Infinia.