• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Saphhiro LTF (Alumni offer)

arcticsagar

TF Buzz
I am eligible for getting Saphhiro LTF under the apparently newly launched alumni program. I already hold Magnus and DCB LTF. Is getting a Saphhiro worth it?
What are the benefits, if any, that aren't present in the two other cards I mentioned? Is dreamfolks card for international lounges included by default with Saphhiro cards?

Thanks

haroldh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
At first, some address issue or some internal error happened and my application got rejected.

Then by next week I again got call from the same agent and he asked me to email once again and by next week I had the card.
Congrats! Can you tell me if you had multiple enquire in cibil lately?

RajMahadik

TF Premier
My application for "Sapphiro ltf" got approved and card got added in net banking. But surprising thing is new card is showing up as Coral Visa in net banking! Did this happen to anyone?
Happened with me 1 year back... Applied platinum LTF but still showing as CORAL in netbanking... But imobile showing platinum..

codenerd

TF Ace
Just now checked online and the same happened with me. Absolutely disgusting. I too got Coral Visa Platinum expecting Sapphiro! What absolute hell. Any idea if this is temporary mistake or some nonsense. I was even approved for Sapphiro.
My application for "Sapphiro ltf" got approved and card got added in net banking. But surprising thing is new card is showing up as Coral Visa in net banking! Did this happen to anyone?

Different variants have different BINs and this is BIN of Sapphiro.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It means they're not issuing mc+amex but rather visa