• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Saphhiro LTF (Alumni offer)

arcticsagar

TF Buzz
I am eligible for getting Saphhiro LTF under the apparently newly launched alumni program. I already hold Magnus and DCB LTF. Is getting a Saphhiro worth it?
What are the benefits, if any, that aren't present in the two other cards I mentioned? Is dreamfolks card for international lounges included by default with Saphhiro cards?

Thanks

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
how do they verify someone is an alumni? anyone got this card by faking it?
i saw in reddit a guy getting HDFC DCB LTF card by doing so.
Just curious is it worth taking the risk just to get this card?
Why don't you experiment with it yourself and tell us the results later on? If we don't get the experiment results, it will be quite obvious that the experiment failed. 🤣

ltf4ever

TF Ace
how do they verify someone is an alumni? anyone got this card by faking it?
i saw in reddit a guy getting HDFC DCB LTF card by doing so.
Just curious is it worth taking the risk just to get this card?
you are talking about forgery of documents, because HDFC checks the submitted docs carefully and ICICI also asks to upload degree certificates.
don't do that man, it is a crime even if bank doesn't pursue a criminal case and simply cancels your card. people were getting neu infinity cards by posing as tcs employees and HDFC found out and cancelled all their relationships with the bank.
let's keep this community limited to exploiting loopholes and not a place where illegal activities are encouraged.
no offense, but I also want others to not think of doing such activities hence giving so much gyaan.