• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Samsung launch Samsung Wallet UPI ?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Samsung launch Samsung Wallet UPI ?

Samsung India tweet this - RuPay Credit cards can now be linked to Samsung Wallet UPI, thus directly enabling safe, and secure payment transactions.

samsung.jpg

GDpcUyyXsAAHKKj.jpg

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There's still 9-10 months before iOS 18 rolls out. So it's likely that other cards won't be supported for like a year. Also no clue when it will roll out for watches. But hopefully apple fanboys will count this as an upgrade when iPhone 16 comes out with 60hz display.
I am not a fanboy but there was no phone which I had used for more than 1 year (all phone were of redmi/Mi worth between 20k-25k) because of significant performance issue. So sifted to iPhone 13 2 years ago and it's still running very smoothly. I know i could have tried Samsung high end phone once but I used to play a lots of Mobile game back then and there's no comparison of iPhones in that field.

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am not a fanboy but there was no phone which I had used for more than 1 year (all phone were of redmi/Mi worth between 20k-25k) because of significant performance issue. So sifted to iPhone 13 2 years ago and it's still running very smoothly. I know i could have tried Samsung high end phone once but I used to play a lots of Mobile game back then and there's no comparison of iPhones in that field.
I'm not calling you a fanboy. Also I dont hate apple products. They are some of the best products that users can buy. I dont like the PR behind apple products. The annoying thing is that people support apple blindly in anything. for example - Pixel 6a came out with a 60hz display, the reviewers were complaining that it isn't acceptable. But when Iphones come out with it for double the price, it suddenly becomes acceptable.

coolanshu1000

TF Premier
Yes like gpay with some extra features. Like you can link Paytm wallet as well and pay via upi using that as well. You can add debit and credit cards for tap and pay. Only visa and mastercard are supported as of now thought. Also you can link digilocker for you id proofs and stuffs.
You can not pay to any company's QR via UPI using paytm wallet. Payment through wallet is for some paytm merchants only. I think you might have used on those paytm QR codes only.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am not a fanboy but there was no phone which I had used for more than 1 year (all phone were of redmi/Mi worth between 20k-25k) because of significant performance issue. So sifted to iPhone 13 2 years ago
Comparing a 25k Android with a 60-70k iPhone💀. Quite a fair comparison. My previous 20k Android phone lasted 2 years of extreme usage without an issue until I exchanged it (was still good):ROFLMAO: