• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RUPAY SELECT BENEFITS EXPERIENCE SHARE

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Once you have got the dc , simply make account in rupay website & login .
If you have multiple select dc or cc use different number to make account

1 - OTT BUNDLE
- amazon prime ( most talked about )
- Sony liv
- Zee 5

To reddem just choose & reddem. Authentication using 1/2 rs from your card & that's it
You will recieve email ( which may or might not have coupon code ) after 2-3 hr u will receive code on same email reply .
Just use link given in first email it will redirect to amazon app & just copy paste the code ,choose address for billing
Viola it's done .

Transport/ Cab

1- ola (100rs )
2- uber (100 rs )

Same steps ,copy paste the code and it's done

HEALTH CHECKUP
1 - THYROCARE
2- SRL

Choose THYROCARE more centre more test .

Will update in soon 😁

Last edited:

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Which test should we select? Like which test cover most of body. Can we book appointment and go to their centre.
I have attached screenshots of tests conducted by Thyrocare and SRL. As per my understanding, Thyrocare seems to be more comprehensive. @DocFixIt aapko kya lgta hai ?

Although, it is not prohibited in their T & C to give sample at their collection center, but I have only dealt with their home service which was very seamless.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425_225458_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_225458_Samsung Internet.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240425_225429_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_225429_Samsung Internet.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 16

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Absolutely correct man. However bob one won't renew ott subscription for you on calendar new yr. Also, spa,lab test,gym,uber renews every calendar quarter

Regarding srl vs thyrocare, go for srl(now agilus) if you prefer accuracy quality of tests more, and go with thyrocare if you want more tests with lesser accuracy and price.

Also, srl centres mentioned in rupay website aren't complete. Contact rupay customer care, and tell them you want to book srl lab test, they will do the booking for you(home collection) from the nearest srl centre. (Even if centre shows missing in rupay website)
The benefits renew every Calendar year. For my Canara Rupay Select, my benefits got renewed on 1st Jan.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Dont remember ABT Jana, check on the official thread of this, many PPL of other banks got ott renewal on 1st Jan, but BoB PPL didn't get.
However for other services, every calendar quarter the benefits renew. Should be working for Jana too I suppose
You mean from second year onwards no OTT benefits for baroda? Jana renews OTT?

And can I avail lab test every quarter and 4 times per year?

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Absolutely correct man. However bob one won't renew ott subscription for you on calendar new yr. Also, spa,lab test,gym,uber renews every calendar quarter

Regarding srl vs thyrocare, go for srl(now agilus) if you prefer accuracy quality of tests more, and go with thyrocare if you want more tests with lesser accuracy and price.

Also, srl centres mentioned in rupay website aren't complete. Contact rupay customer care, and tell them you want to book srl lab test, they will do the booking for you(home collection) from the nearest srl centre. (Even if centre shows missing in rupay website)
my friend has bob lite current account, can he apply for bob select debit card in current account?

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

When to contact Rupay for SRL? After redeeming the voucher?