• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay-JCB Card - UAE - New Offer Started 1st Feb,24 till 31st Jan,25

scn

TF Select
This is only valid for offline for Rupay JCB holder. in FAQs, It is Clearly mentioned on the offer page

FAQ
Can RuPay JCB cardholders in India avail these offers?
Yes, the current offer also extend to RuPay JCB cardholders in India. However, since RuPay JCB cards are not accepted online, customers need to visit our Retail Stores at Dubai International Airport (Terminal 1 and Terminal 3) to redeem the offer. For any enquiries or reservations requests simply reach out to us at care@alike.io, and we'll gladly assist you.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
This is only valid for offline for Rupay JCB holder. in FAQs, It is Clearly mentioned on the offer page

FAQ
Can RuPay JCB cardholders in India avail these offers?
Yes, the current offer also extend to RuPay JCB cardholders in India. However, since RuPay JCB cards are not accepted online, customers need to visit our Retail Stores at Dubai International Airport (Terminal 1 and Terminal 3) to redeem the offer. For any enquiries or reservations requests simply reach out to us at care@alike.io, and we'll gladly assist you.
They newly added this FAQ.

Reactions: scn
have a question my rupay jcb card physical card is stolen
I am unable to add digital card in samsung wallat and google pay how can I make payment to them