• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay develop India's first NFC technology based ticket process management platform for live events in India

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
RuPay develop the industry's first, integrated access control based NFC technology validation and ticket process management platform for live events in India:

Watch the Video, How it work -

View attachment video (1).mp4

Abhilash Gowdara the Founder and CEO of AtomX Corporation Private Limited, share this info on linkedin:​

I am excited to share AtomX Corporation Private Limited latest achievement in partnership with RuPay - the industry's first, integrated access control based #nfctechnology validation and ticket process management platform for live events in India.

AtomX is proud to welcome National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI) (NCMC- National Common Mobility Card) On-The-Go devices into live event and entertainment environments.

With our real-time ticket exchange engine integrated with turnstile, built by our brilliant team at #AtomX, we are once again revolutionizing the way we experience live events, making it seamless and frictionless.

A big thank you to BookMyShow for their continuous collaboration and support. Special thanks to Vanita sarda for believing in the project, Anil Makhija for always pushing the limits, Vivek Kumar for continuous support and rest of the team.

My heart felt gratitude to Praveena Rai and one & only Ashish Hemrajani, both for their respective leadership and vision for our new India❤️❤️❤️

Nalin Bansal for his kind guidance and always inspiring AtomX. 😇😇😇

Not to forget the stellar team Nikitha Nanawati Sandesh Kunder, Lathika, Meenakshi to make this all happen in record time. National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI) ROCKS! 💯❤️⭐️- sorry if I may have missed any names, the contribution was at large a massive collaboration across the board.

Our non-financial transaction system is now ready for tap-and-go access, with NO - INTERNET needed to validate tickets. This is the best solution for live events, concerts, and sporting arenas considering laying LAN or Fiber Optic, trenching, digging and then the additional server room costs ultimately add to production costs.

I want to extend a special thanks to OmniCard® and Aurionpro for their invaluable contributions in helping us acquire with AU SMALL FINANCE BANK.

We definitely couldn't have done it without the support of the entire team at Sunburn , specially Prem Desai and Karan for their valuable contributions.

Join us in celebrating this milestone achievement!

This is just the start of our Journey with National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI), many more stories to follow….

Last edited:

Strange

TF Legend
RuPay develop the industry's first, integrated access control based NFC technology validation and ticket process management platform for live events in India:

Watch the Video, How it work -

View attachment video (1).mp4

Abhilash Gowdara the Founder and CEO of AtomX Corporation Private Limited, share this info on linkedin:​

I am excited to share AtomX Corporation Private Limited latest achievement in partnership with RuPay - the industry's first, integrated access control based #nfctechnology validation and ticket process management platform for live events in India.

AtomX is proud to welcome National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI) (NCMC- National Common Mobility Card) On-The-Go devices into live event and entertainment environments.

With our real-time ticket exchange engine integrated with turnstile, built by our brilliant team at #AtomX, we are once again revolutionizing the way we experience live events, making it seamless and frictionless.

A big thank you to BookMyShow for their continuous collaboration and support. Special thanks to Vanita sarda for believing in the project, Anil Makhija for always pushing the limits, Vivek Kumar for continuous support and rest of the team.

My heart felt gratitude to Praveena Rai and one & only Ashish Hemrajani, both for their respective leadership and vision for our new India❤️❤️❤️

Nalin Bansal for his kind guidance and always inspiring AtomX. 😇😇😇

Not to forget the stellar team Nikitha Nanawati Sandesh Kunder, Lathika, Meenakshi to make this all happen in record time. National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI) ROCKS! 💯❤️⭐️- sorry if I may have missed any names, the contribution was at large a massive collaboration across the board.

Our non-financial transaction system is now ready for tap-and-go access, with NO - INTERNET needed to validate tickets. This is the best solution for live events, concerts, and sporting arenas considering laying LAN or Fiber Optic, trenching, digging and then the additional server room costs ultimately add to production costs.

I want to extend a special thanks to OmniCard® and Aurionpro for their invaluable contributions in helping us acquire with AU SMALL FINANCE BANK.

We definitely couldn't have done it without the support of the entire team at Sunburn , specially Prem Desai and Karan for their valuable contributions.

Join us in celebrating this milestone achievement!

This is just the start of our Journey with National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI), many more stories to follow…
Processing slow lag raha.