• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Credit Card on UPI offer: Flat 10% cashback upto Rs 3000 on minimum spends of Rs 7500

D₹V

TF Prestige
I too made 30k purchase using neu infinity card.. its not visible on mycards.. nor i can see 3k cashback in hdfc account.. do I have to complain to customer care?
1. Date?
2. Are you sure you did eligible txn?
3. New year offer was for upto 2k cashback only. No cashback have been credited for 3k offer.

nimod

TF Buzz
Are u naive ?

It's not easier to hold all bank's card & make the list for same!!!

And why do you need the list? Lamao!
I need the list because i have rupay CCs from 5 banks.

I want to know which banks are honest enough.

I didn't use them for this offer because any money stuck at any level, in npci network, is almost impossible to recover.

Thats why i was specifically asking about fk gv purchase cashback.

I'm sorry i nagged you too much.

D₹V

TF Prestige
I need the list because i have rupay CCs from 5 banks.

I want to know which banks are honest enough.

I didn't use them for this offer because any money stuck at any level, in npci network, is almost impossible to recover.

Thats why i was specifically asking about fk gv purchase cashback.

I'm sorry i nagged you too much.
Then ask about your 5 banks specifically.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. Date?
2. Are you sure you did eligible txn?
3. New year offer was for upto 2k cashback only. No cashback have been credited for 3k offer.
1. did the flipkart one(30k), Rupay offer on 26-28 jan.
2. Yup, called customer care and MCC was eligible
3. I guess you were talking about New year cashback and not the one I was thinking about(26-28 Jan), right? Do we get Rupay cashback in next statement cycle for such offers?

nimod

TF Buzz
Then ask about your 5 banks specifically.
I would have, but they will not talk to me about others cashbacks..

Anyways, i wonder except you no one else talked about cashback for fk gv purchase

I request other members to let others know status of cashback for their fk gv purchase.

D₹V

TF Prestige
I would have, but they will not talk to me about others cashbacks..

Anyways, i wonder except you no one else talked about cashback for fk gv purchase

I request other members to let others know status of cashback for their fk gv purchase.
What's your banks cards in which you did txn on new year