• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay CC UPI New Offer (3-4 February 2024)

MrJJ

TF Premier
Flipkart is delaying refund...Aaj 8 feb tak ka timeline tha...abhi bhi wo processing stage me hai aur Aaj Maine dekha isme 15 Feb ka timeline de di hai
As usual, they will say seller has initiated the refund but due to some technical issue/glitch the refund is stuck in processing stage.
This happened to me last time. I escalated the issue by complaining on daily basis. After 10 days they asked me to share the bank account details to process the refund manually via NEFT.
It took 13 days for them to process the refund. It got refunded in the source account, not the account I gave them.

Raj_019

TF Premier
As usual, they will say seller has initiated the refund but due to some technical issue/glitch the refund is stuck in processing stage.
This happened to me last time. I escalated the issue by complaining on daily basis. After 10 days they asked me to share the bank account details to process the refund manually via NEFT.
It took 13 days for them to process the refund. It got refunded in the source account, not the account I gave them.
Haan Mai bhi ab daily basis me complaint suru karunga

techt

TF Legend
Looks like this is Flipkart way of 💰 🎡

#aniket

TF Ace
Can't spoon feed bro 🤭.

I've given dates, do research accordingly if you done txn on such dates.
Waah!😂

If asking more details which is not available easily, from the experienced one is spoon feeding, you shouldn't have commented such things (dates with max cashbacks) which was available easily available here and there and don't make sense at least for now after the expiration of such offers, asking about this can be termed as spoon feeding but not that one. 😹

If you don't feel to answer, it's okay. 😊

Attachments

• 3u46nr.jpg
    3u46nr.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
Waah!😂

If asking more details which is not available easily from the experienced one is spoon feeding, you shouldn't have commented such things (dates with max cashbacks) which was available easily available here and there and don't make sense at least now after the expiration of such offers, asking about this can be termed as spoon feeding but not that one. 😹

If you don't feel to answer, it's okay. 😊
So you're telling me to make list of banks crediting cashback on which date & for which offer? Lamao

Obviously it's not easier, but why would I make that list which doesn't make sense.

I mean, I made above list because any guy who did txn on such date by seeing their statement can track the cashback & offer accordingly.

Obviously what you're telling is spoon feeding.

You might feel bad, but it's fact.

#aniket

TF Ace
So you're telling me to make list of banks crediting cashback on which date & for which offer? Lamao

Obviously it's not easier, but why would I make that list which doesn't make sense.

I mean, I made above list because any guy who did txn on such date by seeing their statement can track the cashback & offer accordingly.

Obviously what you're telling is spoon feeding.

You might feel bad, but it's fact.
I don't know why you're being harsh on me about asking a simple thing without compelling you to answer. To answer or not it's your choice, you could have said, I am not interested to answer or just have ignored that.

By the way, you have misunderstood my question, I have had asked your trxns date and cashback credit date, also the issuing banks.

Whereas, you thought I am asking to make a list of all, which is impractical and obvious.

Also, if I had made the trxn by myself, I couldn't have asked you for the same thing, I have had asked because of the curiosity arosen from your comment, and yes anyone can track the cashback from the statment or trxn history itself.

I don't care what you feel about spoon feeding, you have right to think and express and so have I.

Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
Put "-" after cs and see the magic. 😁
Sent it, thanks
I am acting naive because I am naive. 😂
I'm not saying you're naive
you have misunderstood my question, I have had asked your trxns date and cashback credit date, also the issuing banks.
It's the same, 30 working days from offer ending for all
Whereas, you thought I am asking to make a list of all, which is impractical and obvious.
Obviously

techt

TF Legend
Collaborate Best Friends GIF by Boomerang Official