• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rewards redemption on HDFC cards

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have an DCB card and would like to redeem the reward points accrued on it till now. But i only have access to the ' Credit Cards portal' of HDFC in which i dont see any option to redeem the rewards. On digging the website, it is known that we can redeem the rewards through the Netbanking portal . But while signing up for NB, it is not letting me do so as it is redirecting me to the credit cards portal only which is a futile exercise. The stalwarts on TF community are requested to bail me out.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yeah..i understand this but my intention is to convert a few reward points to Club Vistara points. For that i need to go through Netbanking portal to which i am unable to access. I can only access Credit cards portal of HDFC which doesnt have any option to redeem the reward points.... i am stuck in limbo
Have you asked DCB Concierge service to convert your points?

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Not sure if I got your issue correctly but there is a different portal for credit card only customers
Yeah...i know that but you cant redeem your reward points through it...can you??

My intent is to convert a few RPs to Club vistara points......that can be only done through Netbanking but i cant access Netbanking because it is directing me towards 'Credit cards portal' as i am a 'CreditCard-only' customer of HDFC but that CC portal has no option to convert RPs into CV points

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah...i know that but you cant redeem your reward points through it...can you??

My intent is to convert a few RPs to Club vistara points......that can be only done through Netbanking but i cant access Netbanking because it is directing me towards 'Credit cards portal' as i am a 'CreditCard-only' customer of HDFC but that CC portal has no option to convert RPs into CV points
yes, you can.
Current link : https://netportal.hdfcbank.com/login#/openMarketLoginCC
click on card , in actions on right side, you will find "Redeem Reward Points".
It will sign you out and open a new popup (see if pop up blocker blocks it). There you can add airmile membership or transfer.
attaching screenshot of that page.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 10.14.06 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 10.14.06 AM.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 10

Stevie G

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
yes, you can.
Current link : https://netportal.hdfcbank.com/login#/openMarketLoginCC
click on card , in actions on right side, you will find "Redeem Reward Points".
It will sign you out and open a new popup (see if pop up blocker blocks it). There you can add airmile membership or transfer.
attaching screenshot of that page.
Thanks abhi.....If you dont mind, can you tell me how to add my CC details in the CC portal...Thanks in advance.