• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reward Points for HDFC SMARTBUY EMI transactions on Flipkart and Imagine Tressor

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi
Can anyone confirm if accelerated Reward Points are getting posted for EMI transactions on Flipkart or Imagine Tressor via Smartbuy.

I am planning to buy iPhone via Imagine Tressor. Has anyone had past experience with their Store buying online. Their return policy states that the product unboxing video should be there and any damage to be reported in 1 day (this duration is what worries me). There's also a cashback which would be posted after 3 months, has anyone recieved it?

As per their Terms conditions, Reward Points should be posted on Each month EMI. If it's calculated like that total reward points received for the EMI transaction would be significantly more than the Full amount transaction as that would hit 7500 RP daily limit present on Infinia.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725-143000__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220725-143000__01.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 49

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have several Apple products and the Apple Imagine store is the last one where you should buy an Apple product form ... Please don't buy form Imagine ... They don't care about customers
Did you get it from Official Apple Online store?

SujeethP

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have ordered 2 apple products(Macbook & iPhone) via SmartBuy Imagine Tressor, both delivered in a day or two & i have received 4X RP also within the next cycle itself.

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have ordered 2 apple products(Macbook & iPhone) via SmartBuy Imagine Tressor, both delivered in a day or two & i have received 4X RP also within the next cycle itself.
Was the transaction full amount or EMI?
Does Imagine Tressor have a store in your city?
Imagine Tressor doesn't have stores in my city, hence bit worried on how their service is going to be.

SujeethP

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Was the transaction full amount or EMI?
Does Imagine Tressor have a store in your city?
Imagine Tressor doesn't have stores in my city, hence bit worried on how their service is going to be.
Fully paid. Product came from Delhi-NCR i think, delivery was pretty fast, within couple of days both the times.
Once product delivered to Chennai & another time to Tirupur, small city in Tamil Nadu

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi
Can anyone confirm if accelerated Reward Points are getting posted for EMI transactions on Flipkart or Imagine Tressor via Smartbuy.

I am planning to buy iPhone via Imagine Tressor. Has anyone had past experience with their Store buying online. Their return policy states that the product unboxing video should be there and any damage to be reported in 1 day (this duration is what worries me). There's also a cashback which would be posted after 3 months, has anyone recieved it?

As per their Terms conditions, Reward Points should be posted on Each month EMI. If it's calculated like that total reward points received for the EMI transaction would be significantly more than the Full amount transaction as that would hit 7500 RP daily limit present on Infinia.
Did you go through with the purchase? I plan to buy an iPad air in the same way.

7faizbook

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Accelerated points will be given based on your emi payment i.e points will be given but they will also convert your earned points in emi's. But the rewards point per month will be credited until the offers continues on smartbuy i.e after the purchase if the offer discontinues after 2 months you get only reward points for 2 months only. Rest points will be lapsed.

7faizbook

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi

Yes you will get, on every billed emi you get your points credited emi wise.

7faizbook

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi

@saiki4116 so now you will go with emi on smartbuy?
no cost emi gets costlier than buying non emi

kiran kumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Accelerated points will be given based on your emi payment i.e points will be given but they will also convert your earned points in emi's. But the rewards point per month will be credited until the offers continues on smartbuy i.e after the purchase if the offer discontinues after 2 months you get only reward points for 2 months only. Rest points will be lapsed.
Also, the reward points received per month will be calculated on the principal amount of EMI and not on the interest + GST component.