• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

That's the problem. Use Android phone.
Everyday i find something not working in ios but at the same time working on android still people buy iphone. Why exactly? Because they wanna either show off or they have too much money to through away.

Is there anyone who can tell one thing which is better in ios compared to android. I am talking about OS here not features of any particular phone and also don't talk about privacy here. In this world of internet privacy is a myth.

Btw i also have a iphone but as a secondary device. I just use it with airpods to listen music.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Everyday i find something not working in ios but at the same time working on android still people buy iphone. Why exactly? Because they wanna either show off or they have too much money to through away.

Is there anyone who can tell one thing which is better in ios compared to android. I am talking about OS here not features of any particular phone and also don't talk about privacy here. In this world of internet privacy is a myth.

Btw i also have a iphone but as a secondary device. I just use it with airpods to listen music.

Neither Show off nor too much money
Neither Apple logo nor security
Neither app nor optimasation

The only reason

Hypa ka chakkr Babu bhaiya hype ka chakkr

H2O

TF Premier

Kuch logo ke relatives NRI bhi hai, So free ka iPhone ka alag maza hai babu bhaiya..😆😆

nana-patekar-seh-lenge-thodasa.gif

Last edited:

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
I think if the bill gets generated at month end, only then can it be paid through billpay. Earlier it could be paid anytime. Still gives me no bill error if i try to prepay SBI.