• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Required Docs & Tips - Schengen Visa

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I’m planning to apply for Shengen visa
I’m also married and my spouse is homemaker
I’m also 32

All those bits are matching

Not sure about ITR!!! Can you at least give me an ITR of yours? Do they ask for ITR docs?

I don’t have any prior experience of apply for Schengen visa!!!
Some countries require 2 years of ITR, while others require 3. It is better to verify using the checklist for the country you looking to apply with. I have submitted only my last 2-year ITR and 3-month bank statements for Switzerland.

agrprashant

TF Buzz
In my experience, it's important to show that you're employed (using NOC on company letterhead) and that you're married, along with funds in your bank account. Ideally being single or married shouldn't be a factor but for Schengen visa it is.

Save money. Get coupons that work using LittlePixi: https://go.littlepixi.com/uwq

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Hello! I just received my passport and it has been affixed with only a 30-day validity visa(within 3 months) when I had requested for a 2-month visa! Is this normal!? My travel date is just 12 days away, so is there any way to remedy this? This is my first time visiting the Schengen region.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello! I just received my passport and it has been affixed with only a 30-day validity visa(within 3 months) when I had requested for a 2-month visa! Is this normal!? My travel date is just 12 days away, so is there any way to remedy this? This is my first time visiting the Schengen region.
Did you give the itinerary for 60 days?

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Update- The Swiss consulate has asked me to submit my passport back to VFS for the visa. They will now issue a new visa for the original requested duration. 1 in a 1000 chance of it happening and it happened to me. 😅
And it’s quite frustrating for it to happen last minute, but I’m glad they are helping me out!

It’s also nice to see that it is possible to get a longer duration visa in your first attempt.

IMG_2871.jpeg

Last edited: