• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Requesting Technofino to create a closed thread...

Should Technofino create a thread on the post topic below?

• Yes, I agree

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Should @TechnoFino make a closed thread outside RML group where he'll share all deals available in RML group without disclosing User's name?

• How will it work:​

1. Technofino will make a thread where he'll share all deals available on RML GROUP (Gift Voucher, it's amount & discount).
  2. People interested in deals will contact Technofino & will take membership of RML group.
  3. Updating the thread all the time with status of the deal (Like sold or not, etc)

• Benefits:​

1. It will increase the probability of gift voucher getting sold.
  2. It'll also increase revenue for Technofino from the PPL joining RML group.

Give your suggestions!

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Should @TechnoFino make a closed thread outside RML group where he'll share all deals available in RML group without disclosing User's name?

• How will it work:​

1. Technofino will make a thread where he'll share all deals available on RML GROUP (Gift Voucher, it's amount & discount).
  2. People interested in deals will contact Technofino & will take membership of RML group.
  3. Updating the thread all the time with status of the deal (Like sold or not, etc)

• Benefits:​

1. It will increase the probability of gift voucher getting sold.
  2. It'll also increase revenue for Technofino from the PPL joining RML group.

Give your suggestions!

Yeah agree, one major pointer for the RML group to work is on getting a good number of people on board, we need to get people interested in it for that. This would definitely help.

Should entry barrier of ₹20/month be removed for RML group?
As per my observations on the group, currently it's only for selling very common Gift vouchers like Amazon Pay Gv, Amazon Shopping voucher, Amazon Prime, etc. There is no variety of buyers there. I think it's a bad idea to have a entry barrier on this, better model should be implemented....

Last edited: