• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rental Payment Using Credit Cards: A Comprehensive Guide

If you were in a negative area and applied for an American express card and got declined earlier then you can now apply for a different American express card now.
Same product cant be processed again.
DM me for more details. Will help you guys.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thought of doing the final rent payment before the revision but MB has jacked up the convenience fee to 750 and gives discount of 250 which is 500 rupees extra and same with PayTM

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sbi cashback card is giving 1% on redgiraffe rent payment through payzapp with charges of 0.45% only

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Transaction fees is mentioned as 0% on Magicbricks with valid rental agreement. Can anyone confirm this once?

I have the valid rental agreement and using Redgiraffe since long time. But want to explore Magicbricks with 0% processing fees using Axis Magnus if possible

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Transaction fees is mentioned as 0% on Magicbricks with valid rental agreement. Can anyone confirm this once?

I have the valid rental agreement and using Redgiraffe since long time. But want to explore Magicbricks with 0% processing fees using Axis Magnus if possible
Don't know about Axis but in MB 0% processing fee is only upto 250 INR for HDFC cards. I have seen them having no processing fee for Citi and IDFC cards. Please check their offers. They jacked up the processing fee from 440 earlier to 750 recently. You need rental agreement for processing fee waiver.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Are there any tax implications for the receiver if i pay rent or tution fee from cred and paytm as these apps don't know the PAN of receiver?
@Wealth is my birth right!
if the reception is for big amounts like more than 5lac an year it will be a concern sure
Maybe at sending side no pan we r disclosing in paytm or cred but in bank account the receiving person pan is tagged and if u check account statements it will mention the word rental.
If banks artificial intelligence pulls every month credit with rental mentioned then IT dept can easily track
Pro tip:
AIs mostly will not be there in nationalised banks lol

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
Is it worth paying the rent through credit cards now as the credit cards are not providing reward points and they are charging 1% extra and the payment gateway charges are around 1 to 2 %

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sbi cashback card is giving 1% on redgiraffe rent payment through payzapp with charges of 0.45% only
Magnus is also giving base rewards. Moreover, you can achieve the milestone

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
Am not sure about axis bank… hdfc and icici are not having rp and they charge 1% plus gst extra…. We may end up paying more …. So if someone can show a way out ….

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Hello Everyone,
You are requested to give your expert opinion and experience regarding the best application and the best credit cards for rent payment/Withdraw money from CC to Bank.
Our priorities could be as follows ( almost in preference order )
1) It should be safe and convenient.
2) Charges should be minimum and instantly credit to the bank.
3) It shouldn't include much of PAN and Rent Agreements etc.
4) If it can include Amex Cards as well

kshitij_0

TF Ace
What complications/minute technicalities are there if we want to make a rent payment of big amount with/without having a Rental Agreement?
Can anyone please explain in short what's the procedure to transfer money by using RedGirraffe for that?

CCgeek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does any axis bank card or SBI card give reward points on rental payment? If not do they charge additional 1% like HDFC and ICICI?