• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rent payment

foden

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
With the extra 1%+GST charges and no reward points across all the major cards now, what is the best way to pay rent?
I have genuine rent payments worth 90K every month.
Please suggest. Thanks for your time.

DK10

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If you have HDFC CC and DC, you can still pay first rent free (other than redgirraffe charges) and pay the CC bil from mobikwik using DC. It will still be net positive assuming you don’t have other major spends.
I tried paying through Mobikwik. But the money has not been deposited in my card yet.
The history of payment says it's a success. But chat says the money will be refunded.

I am a bit confused here. What is the real status. Can someone help me please?

This is the first time I used Mobikwik and I regret it now.

Attachments

• IMG-20230306-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230306-WA0001.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20230306-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230306-WA0000.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 21

DK10

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I tried paying through Mobikwik. But the money has not been deposited in my card yet.
The history of payment says it's a success. But chat says the money will be refunded.

@TechnoFino is there a way to reach out to Mobikwik? The app is pathetic to say the least. Twitter handle also hasn't replied yet.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

For HDFC it usually happens instantly. But in worst case it may take 2-3 days. You can check after that, with axis it always takes 3 days.