• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reliance Smart Gift Card purchased on Gyftr: Unable to reedem in store

skyisthelimit

TF Select
I purchased Reliance Smart Gift Card on Gyftr. But, unable to reedem in store. Store people are clueless about it. They tried Voucher code and card no. in different payment option in their system. But, error occurred as- invalid Card no. OR Insufficient amount.

Any idea, what is correct method to reedem ?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I tried trends few weeks back. Just had to show the qr code.

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same here, not able to redeem the reliance smart point - anyone able to redeem let us know which payment option they select at store

But reliance trend work fine.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Same here, not able to redeem the reliance smart point - anyone able to redeem let us know which payment option they select at store

But reliance trend work fine.
I have redeemed it 3–4 times. It was a newly opened store; it took some time for him to figure it out. There is a section with 3 inputs: code, amount, and expiry(MMYY).

Planning to take video next time because whenever my parents go, staff is different and they don't have any clue

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Jmit’s
I have redeemed it 3–4 times. It was a newly opened store; it took some time for him to figure it out. There is a section with 3 inputs: code, amount, and expiry(MMYY).

Planning to take video next time because whenever my parents go, staff is different and they don't have any clue
i think that is gift voucher section I guess but not working for me

bugmenot

TF Ace
Better to connect with gyftr helpline. They may guide the staff how to redeem. Please share the process if you know staff redeem it.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bill items. Cashier will enter a code then use mobile no. After that in the payment options choose gift card. 3 inputs will come. First is amount here the bill will come example 1105. Delete that enter gift card denomination I usually buy 500. Then next is voucher code GYFRR plus digits. Smart point and smart bazaar all accept GYFRR. Trends footwear’s etc GYFRT.. last input enter expiry date as in voucher example 0324. And 500 will go from total amount. Repeat next 500 will go. Remaining 105 of 1105 pay via cash or cred pay. cred pay still gives few rupees.

sb210

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Ask the counter person tp follow the below:
1- select gift voucher payment option - they have a seperate option
2- enter the amount (max GV value)
3- enter GV - they need to change the numeric button to alphanumeric one
4- expiry - they put year of expiry code.. seems MMYY also works as mentioned above

Last edited:

Shvmchhbr

TF Buzz
I bought Reliance Smart Point coupons from Snapdeal and tried to apply them at Reliance Smart superstore near me . But the cashier failed to apply it and told me that smart point coupons are not applicable at smart superstore . In giftedge else you will see two different coupon types for smart and smart point . Can anybody throw some light on this topic because according to me there should be no difference between both of them

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I bought Reliance Smart Point coupons from Snapdeal and tried to apply them at Reliance Smart superstore near me . But the cashier failed to apply it and told me that smart point coupons are not applicable at smart superstore . In giftedge else you will see two different coupon types for smart and smart point . Can anybody throw some light on this topic because according to me there should be no difference between both of them
I have used Smart Store vouchers at Smart Point stores. Never tried the other way

I purchased Reliance Smart Gift Card on Gyftr. But, unable to reedem in store. Store people are clueless about it. They tried Voucher code and card no. in different payment option in their system. But, error occurred as- invalid Card no. OR Insufficient amount.

Any idea, what is correct method to reedem ?
I had same problem today.

They enter the code at the section called RR Number. Which will say "coupon not found"

They will have to click proceed for payment and in payment methods they will have a select "Gift card". Which asks them to enter Value, gift voucher number, and expiry year.

This will work

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bro if we purchase 7500 voucher and buy goods less than that will they keep the remaining balance in our account?