• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Croma Gift Card Voucher (GV) on Gyftr/Amazon

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone finding it difficult to buy Croma vouchers ?

I tried buying it yesterday (4 times) on HDFC Gyftr portal and all my orders were failing after entering card details. Also, Croma GVs can't be searched from amazon;s internal search but is accessible via google.

Are they slowly removing it or what ?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yup... They want you to use a tata neu card for croma instead of gift vouchers 😐
Do you have any confirmation regarding it ?

As, I went to Croma today and asked the same, the person told me that Croma voucher should now be available only via Croma stores (but I do not trust that guy) as thr Vouchers are still been shown on Amazon (if go go via google) and on gyftr

If someone has suvmccess in buying those, then please let everyone know here

eatpepsi

TF Select
I have an INFINIA Card ...

what is the maximum amount of Croma vouchers I can purchase on gyftr per day and per month?
I am planning to spend 165K on Croma in December, so want to plan the purchase of vouchers?
Also, can anyone confirm if they accept as many vouchers as possible for offline purchases, or if they cause problems?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have an INFINIA Card ...

what is the maximum amount of Croma vouchers I can purchase on gyftr per day and per month?
I am planning to spend 165K on Croma in December, so want to plan the purchase of vouchers?
Also, can anyone confirm if they accept as many vouchers as possible for offline purchases, or if they cause problems?
someone had mentioned somewhere that there is 50k per day limit... not sure monthly limit..

better connect with CC and share the info here

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That i can do, i asked if anyone already knows about it ...
I only know about the 50k per day limit.. other than this only AZ/FK GV limits are mentioned.. so maybe you can buy 50k croma GVs in 4 days

but your accelerated RP would be limited to 15000 only.. so if you have any other card (axis/etc), move expenses there after first 1L from hdfc gyftr

eatpepsi

TF Select
GYFTR : "I would inform you that, We can not define the limit and you will be warned by a pop-up that you are exceeding the limit."

That's their response

eatpepsi

TF Select
But This is what happened today
I could actually buy up to 100k CROMA Gvs, i went up to the OTP page, but I canceled to check with customer support ... so maybe it's possible ...