• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rejected hdfc bank credit card give some suggestions.

Vicky99

TF Buzz
Hi, i am having credit card of ICICI bank , bank of baroda from last 6 months . And credit line of slice card. Never missed any payment . Having cibil score of 752 . I am having a hdfc loan going on only last 3 months left . When i have applied for millennia credit card i have provided my payslip also i have attached the icici bank credit statement . My application got rejected . I have tried contacting them and again after review it got rejected . I couldn't understand the reason behind this rejection . This is my second time my application got rejected. What should I do now . As i am from a rural district my bank isn't helping for credit card .

swastik2233

TF Select
For me they have reported full limit on experian cibil highmark etc ..
Slice 10% , rest reported full.

But they all report used credit as 0 always , even if i used almost 10% limit frequently.

I never use their "split in 3 month feature" and clear all dues in advance ( around 25th of month as they all follow same monthly billing cycle). Only using them for the offers.

Last edited:

akshayhs

TF Ace
For me they have reported full limit on experian cibil highmark etc ..
Actually, for some reason in my CIBIL report, it is mentioned as "Closed" in March 2022 but I am actually using the card. I got my new CRIF report through Cred and there I see the same consumer loan shifted to Northern Arc Capital under whom the entire sanctioned limit is reported. I think the same will happen in the next CIBIL refresh and that will be terrible for me. I need to check with them immediately.,

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Even I am facing issue with HDFC, I do not have account with HDFC so did not receive any pre-approvered card. I applied via their portal and it been more than a month and I am yet to receive any update from them. Looks like they are not interested for issuing cards to self applications.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Even I am facing issue with HDFC, I do not have account with HDFC so did not receive any pre-approvered card. I applied via their portal and it been more than a month and I am yet to receive any update from them. Looks like they are not interested for issuing cards to self applications.
Hdfc is only good if you have account with them... Only way to get pre approved offers..... With pre approved offers they work like charm

AllSeeker

TF Ace
How did you get or check pre approvered offer?
I did not, they just called me and told me I was pre-approved for HDFC cc, at first I dismissed as typical sales pitch but they really did not trouble me much. Only required to submitted basic documents and I submitted my apay cc statement with limit of 1.8 lcas. No verification was done, in fact no one even called me 2nd time to check if I was even who I say I was. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, I got IDFC similar way, they just sent me sms saying I was pre-approved and I had to just submit the form. Which I did, they didn't even ask me other cc statement. I received both the cards in 3-4 days.

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did not, they just called me and told me I was pre-approved for HDFC cc, at first I dismissed as typical sales pitch but they really did not trouble me much. Only required to submitted basic documents and I submitted my apay cc statement with limit of 1.8 lcas. No verification was done, in fact no one even called me 2nd time to check if I was even who I say I was. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, I got IDFC similar way, they just sent me sms saying I was pre-approved and I had to just submit the form. Which I did, they didn't even ask me other cc statement. I received both the cards in 3-4 days.
How do you differentiate between 100s of sales call and genuine HDFC or any bank call?

AllSeeker

TF Ace
How do you differentiate between 100s of sales call and genuine HDFC or any bank call?
You can't, but just make sure if there is one call, you first ask them their details, like ID, office of operation and if they are applying for you then application number that you can track immediately. They also have reference/employee number through which they are applying for you, meaning your application will have that number also, so you ask them that as well. Mostly you are safe as long as you don't share any OTP's and any CC's full details.

And generally these frauds target SBI customers. So as long as its not SBI you are mostly safe - Last one is sarcasm :ROFLMAO:

Also, for aadhar verification get in habit of sharing VID number instead of Adhar number, I also forget about it but I've come to know about this handy trick too. See you can change VID number with one simple click in m-adhar, but not adhar number. VID enables you to do verification without actually having to share adhar number.

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Also, for aadhar verification get in habit of sharing VID number instead of Adhar number, I also forget about it but I've come to know about this handy trick too. See you can change VID number with one simple click in m-adhar, but not adhar number. VID enables you to do verification without actually having to share adhar number.
Interesting! I never knew about this.

Lucious.Flamel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You can let them continue with the process if they already have your information from your bank account. If they ask for any other information, just ask them for their official email address to send the documents. Fake/false agents won’t have an official email address. Sometimes even the genuine ones also don’t have them but they guide you to someone with an official email address like their manager or colleagues.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Hdfc is only good if you have account with them... Only way to get pre approved offers..... With pre approved offers they work like charm
Yes nowadays they don't take application of much people. My father have HDFC Bank card around 7-8 years old at that time HDFC Bank was issuing card without having savings account