• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding UPI usage of Tata Neu Infinity Rupay

Akash Topder

TF Premier
I want a Rupay CC for UPI usage and I was considering Tata Neu Infinity because it's FYF for me and might be the best rewarding card for UPI transactions right now. As it's not LTF for me, I need to hit 3L spend per year. As my usage on Tata brands are negligible and already holding the SBI cashback card I'll only be using the Infinity for UPI. I want to know to hit the 3L target if I send money to my own or my parent's marchant account then what will the income tax, GST, MDR or any other type of problems that may occure?
Note: I'll only be doing this to hit 3L milestone for annual fee waiver criteria, not to rotate money and gaining cashback.

Akash Topder

TF Premier
Before selecting Rupay or Visa, beware each time cibil hit will happen, so dont go to that page often, and even if you are eligible for LTF Tata app won't notify you, only way to check is the last page. I did visit last page 3 times and 3 cibil happened.
So no way to check for LTF offer without a CIBIL hit?

_na_cheese

TF Premier
Just get it FYF, use it for 11 months. Do a cancelation request citing annual charges, if they do make it LTF, then its good. If not, check how close are you to fee waiver, if close do that much of transaction. If not close, cancel it. There'll be a lot more banks and cards on UPI 11 months from now on.

Last edited:

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Open a zero balance account and transfer the money in it... Till 7 lakh... There is no issue.... Per account... As currently.. U dont have facility to combine cumulative of all accounts by IT dept....
Are you sure about your statement? Whatever you do in any bank, Pan card plays a major role in it, Pls check your income tax portal AIS section, it can show you whatever interest, salary earned in any account with detail. The cumulative part takes care by PAN.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
But bob card not getting added.. Maybe in paril it will start working
Any idea which bob variant is on rupay currently
Edit:
Able to get details from abhishek’s post

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Are you sure about your statement? Whatever you do in any bank, Pan card plays a major role in it, Pls check your income tax portal AIS section, it can show you whatever interest, salary earned in any account with detail. The cumulative part takes care by PAN.
Bank only reports to IT dept if intrest is above 50k or deposit goes above 7 lakh ...in a particular account Which dont go in my any single account or combined.... I nevdr faced any issue... And I only give details of my two accounts....

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I had applied for some credit cards from different banks but didn't proceeded further after cibil enquiry due to lower card variant issue. How to remove enquiries from cibil in these cases? Banks had denied to remove enquiries from cibil as they are adamant on the point that I have explicitly applied for their credit cards by giving the consent through SMS.
Yes normal mode they won’t remove
You need to start writing to general id then once denied approach to the banks grievance team then pno finally if u threat ombudsman they will remove after 45 days
As I said the process is circuitous and need lot of time with patience