• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding icici wealth account

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
recently 3days back i opened icici wealth account and debit card also issued.

i already have one icici savings account and i linked new wealth account to old account mobile number

i already asked CC abt the same they said u can use both accounts.

QUERY IS after linking wealth account still imobile showing MAROON Colour not showing the black theme ?

any one faced the same issue or it takes time to convert to wealth ( two icici accounts showing on IMOBILE APP )

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ICICI has created unnecessary headache. Out of the blue, I also got message saying that 25K MAB is required, for the first time is last so many years. App theme is still black

I am thinking of closing the account, but I do have 3 CCs with 10L limit each and ICICI direct account. Will have to call RM, which I never called till date and check. Home branch is in different city

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
He might probably enroll you for Privilege Banking Program; maybe based on your CC limit.

This program is similar to Hdfc classic does not have sms, Mab charges. Dc charges are waived off for Titanium/ Family Dc

You can chck rest of the details here >> https://www.technofino.in/community...please-share-your-experience.5052/post-461767
Yes he mentioned Privillage banking and mostly yes its same as mentioned in Link

He said product is launched and training is still going on etc

But I guess My account was this Privillage only before they upgraded to wealth - because I was holding titanium debit card as mentioned on that product link and no charges were levied although it was salary account

Seems like - duniya gol hai.. jaha se shuru kiya wahi vapas chale jayenge :D

talkwithfino

TF Premier
Last edited: