• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Recommend me a zero balance saving that can be opened offline

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Should be a hassle free experience so no psu bank.
I am ready to pay annual fees upto 500pa for debit card.

Want to open it for a family member whose mobile and aadhar are not linked.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Batao yaar bank ke site alag hi nasha fook ke bata Rahi matlab

Isliye sarkari Bank mein mai paise nahi daalta
Aisa koi saga nahi jisko pnb ne thaga nahi
FNahv3SUYAAB7AO.jpg

ritwik2000

TF Premier
Bsbda

Otherwise If they can keep 1k then they will get rupay plat at 177 cost and they can use that on fridays

Not having 177??
No issues

Open 1k account don't take dc
Tell branch to activate mobile banking
And then generate virtual rupay plat with no issuance feee and fyf

Repeat
ye ajkal virtual dc me bhi annual fees lag raha hhe kya. gazab bank he

Pradumya

TF Premier
Should be a hassle free experience so no psu bank.
I am ready to pay annual fees upto 500pa for debit card.

Want to open it for a family member whose mobile and aadhar are not linked.
I would recommend SBI - Sit in branch manager cabin and open account.
Otherwise you can go for indusind bank, Bank of Baroda, Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Even rbl bank can be an option. Not sure about Axis has zero balance account or not.

Last edited:

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
ye konsa variant he bhai. jitna me janta hu bsbda ke alawa iss bank me 0mab account nhi he
They use to offer prosperity account which can be made zero balance if you fulfill any of condition mentioned on form. I selected auto debit of min amount due on card. Don't remember the other options. Not sure they still offer it. Though I don't like their net banking interface.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
No one gonna open bsbda acc by looking at me :D
Tried a lot of times when I was student, its more difficult now.
You have only one option if you want 0 mab in private bank

Open a 12k account in axis bank, after 3 months email to nodal desk to degrade your account to BSDA . Wait for their reply and visit branch with reply mail and submit filled form at branch.

Now enjoy 0 mab with no charges and LTF debit card.

Strange

TF Legend
They use to offer prosperity account which can be made zero balance if you fulfill any of condition mentioned on form. I selected auto debit of min amount due on card. Don't remember the other options. Not sure they still offer it. Though I don't like their net banking interface.
Did you open this account online?

Trust Me

TF Ace
I would recommend SBI - Sit in branch manager cabin and open account.

Two points:

1. He didn't want a PSB to start with! Even if he agrees to yield on that point,

2. Getting such an amenable BM at SBI would likely exhaust his good luck quota that he could have made better use of by buying a lottery ticket! :)

Otherwise you can go for indusind bank,

Which variant at IndusInd ?!

Strange

TF Legend
I was holding yes exclusive ltf card, local branch executive offered me on call, came home to sign up.
This was in 2018-19 I guess.
What if you don't use your Yes Bank credit card every month and auto debit of your Yes Bank CC bill doesn't happen. Do they charge non maintenance fee in this case?

Last edited:

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What if you don't use you Yes Bank credit card every month and auto debit of your Yes Bank CC bill doesn't happen. Do they charge non maintenance fee in this case?
In that case auto debit amt is zero. happened a lot of times in past still no charges.
Only debit card annual and sms charges quarterly are deducted.