• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received Yes bank Reserv card which I did not want. What to do?

Post number 17 has been selected as best answer.

src223

TF Premier
I applied for yes bank card through an agent. She applied for Reserv card on my behalf. I told her that my spends are not so high, I don't have any use for Reserv card. She told me she would send a mail to get Rupay card instead.

Today I received a Reserv card. No Rupay card. I have no use of this card, it is very expensive (in terms of annual fees). On the other hand, I have been approved for a Yes Bank card after 2 rejections.

What am I supposed to do?

Solution
Yes, received it just now.
You need physical card/primary card for first time login
Create account on iris app but don’t activate card
One rupay card is generated give primary card closure request from app itself
Mark it as solution if problem got solved 🫣

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have applied for yes finbooster card three days back and today I received physical card which is ltf.
I can see rupay card as well which is ltf in app but didn't opted since reward rate is worst.
If you've already got a Rupay card then no need i guess

If not ,i think everybody these day should have atleast one Rupay card for small UPI transactions at places where cards are not accepted (Vegetables vendors ,tea shops ,etc)

src223

TF Premier
I'm just curious to know why you applied for paid card when you cannot use it effectively, you can go for bankbazaar card which if ltf

I have been rejected twice by yes bank so I applied for whatever card that was available.

OP applied for a rupay card and got this instead

No I did apply for reserv but I was told that the executive would change it to rupay card. We are still talking about it and she says that I will get a verification call and then rupay card will be activated. If nothing works I will just not activate the card and let it expire lol. Or may just use it for a year idk..

sharma

TF Premier
I have been rejected twice by yes bank so I applied for whatever card that was available.

No I did apply for reserv but I was told that the executive would change it to rupay card. We are still talking about it and she says that I will get a verification call and then rupay card will be activated. If nothing works I will just not activate the card and let it expire lol. Or may just use it for a year idk..
You got rejected for finbooster.
This is real surprise for me, i thought this is one free cc for everyone

src223

TF Premier
So I registered using my reserv card and applied for the rupay card (there was an option in the app itself). It said something like wait for 2 days for the rupay card..

My question is does the rupay card get the same shared credit limit or is it separate and less than the primary card?

Akash0043

TF Premier
So I registered using my reserv card and applied for the rupay card (there was an option in the app itself). It said something like wait for 2 days for the rupay card..

My question is does the rupay card get the same shared credit limit or is it separate and less than the primary card?
Yes yes
I got my card after 3-4 days

Akash0043

TF Premier

Shared limit with primary card
After activating it
Close / negotiate with cc for ltf or closure

kvndsz512

TF Select
VIP Lounge
when u tried to close didnt u get any retention offer?