• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received pre approved offer of business money back

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
hey guys,
I received pre approved offer of business moneyback. But limit is not showing there. How to know what would will be the limit? Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• moneyback card.jpg
    moneyback card.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 49

tiny

TF Premier
Yes.. Regular savings. Opened in April 2022
dude that's impressive you got offer in within 2 months of opening the account. I am also looking for an reapproved offer from HDFC can you share what all your did that made offer come in within 2 months ...... like MAB and transactions you did etc etc

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
dude that's impressive you got offer in within 2 months of opening the account. I am also looking for an reapproved offer from HDFC can you share what all your did that made offer come in within 2 months ...... like MAB and transactions you did etc etc
Bro , a friend of mine opened hdfc 10k mab account just for cc and he applied straight way for cc and according to him , upto 1 lakhs limit and card will be delivered in 7 to 10 working days , once again i don't believe you can get hdfc cc so fast .

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Got limit of 138000. E-card received. I don't want business moneyback cc.
Can I upgrade it to Regalia or Diners privilege?
@TechnoFino

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
with 1.3L limit you can get Millennia, I don't think they will offer Regalia/DCP without 2L limit
Thank you. Will try to upgrade after receiving card.
Btw right now offer is going on 1500 amazon voucher will be given if applied directly and min 500 spent within 14 days of issue.
I heard there will be additional 1000 to 3000 amazon voucher (depends on card) if amt spent 30000,50000 or 100000 within 90 days of issue, this offer still going on ? @TechnoFino

Abhimanyu

TF Buzz
Hi all , I got the HDFC NEW MILLENNIA CREDIT CARD today and it is LTF for me unconditionally. I do not hold any existing relationship with HDFC BANK. I got this LTF based on my credit history and credit score across several credit information companies.
Another great thing is that my MILLENNIA card is based on DINER’s CLUB International platform and has a unique 14 digit Card number

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi all , I got the HDFC NEW MILLENNIA CREDIT CARD today and it is LTF for me unconditionally. I do not hold any existing relationship with HDFC BANK. I got this LTF based on my credit history and credit score across several credit information companies.
Another great thing is that my MILLENNIA card is based on DINER’s CLUB International platform and has a unique 14 digit Card number
My cc is also ltf without any condition. But still I will confirm it from HDFC Customer care.
For me LTF does not matter, if I pay fee I will take the benefit out of it. If I'm getting LTF then it's good.
Btw what's your credit limit?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-18-13-35-59-663_com.google.android.gm.png
    Screenshot_2022-06-18-13-35-59-663_com.google.android.gm.png
    471 KB · Views: 30

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Thank you. Will try to upgrade after receiving card.
Btw right now offer is going on 1500 amazon voucher will be given if applied directly and min 500 spent within 14 days of issue.
I heard there will be additional 1000 to 3000 amazon voucher (depends on card) if amt spent 30000,50000 or 100000 within 90 days of issue, this offer still going on ? @TechnoFino
Hdfc will show you available offer at the time of application

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
with 1.3L limit you can get Millennia, I don't think they will offer Regalia/DCP without 2L limit
I have received physical Business moneyback yesterday.
I mailed at grievance.rederessalcc@hdfcbank.com to upgrade to Diners privilege or regalia.
Got a reply (attached), they are asking for income proof to be sent along with upgradation form but I don't want to share that.
Is there any way do get millennia without sharing income docs?
For me Business moneyback (limit 1.38k) won't be useful but millennia is fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-21-01-37-59-052_com.google.android.gm.png
    Screenshot_2022-06-21-01-37-59-052_com.google.android.gm.png
    245.8 KB · Views: 17

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I have received physical Business moneyback yesterday.
I mailed at grievance.rederessalcc@hdfcbank.com to upgrade to Diners privilege or regalia.
Got a reply (attached), they are asking for income proof to be sent along with upgradation form but I don't want to share that.
Is there any way do get millennia without sharing income docs?
For me Business moneyback (limit 1.38k) won't be useful but millennia is fine.
with 1.38L limit you can request Millennia, email them and request millennia, you need min 2L limit for Regalia/DCP