• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Confused about Pre-approved offer and Link.😕

Enthusiastic

TF Premier
Recieved call saying, I have MoneyBack Buisness Credit Card Pre-approved offer. But I'm student with zero income and I'm just 20 year old and dont have any credit Card. She said not problem, 18+ will be also OK. But my CIBIL generated because of BNPL.

Should I accept this offer?

And yeah, plz tell me is this link is genuine or not?

Akashn

TF Ace
Recieved call saying, I have MoneyBack Buisness Credit Card Pre-approved offer. But I'm student with zero income and I'm just 20 year old and dont have any credit Card. She said not problem, 18+ will be also OK. But my CIBIL generated because of BNPL

Link is genuine but this is not pre-approved offer link..

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Recieved call saying, I have MoneyBack Buisness Credit Card Pre-approved offer. But I'm student with zero income and I'm just 20 year old and dont have any credit Card. She said not problem, 18+ will be also OK. But my CIBIL generated because of BNPL.

Check via this link.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
On call she confirmed that, it's pre-approved. If application get rejected then, can I complained about it? Because it will lying with customers naa?
No you cannot, it is at banks discretion to approve cc. But no worries, try my link, if it shows cards for you, it will be approved. I am a yr younger than you and hold card. Same story as you😛

D₹V

TF Prestige

Thread 'HDFC Pre approved Credit Card Application URL - Decoded...' https://www.technofino.in/community...ed-credit-card-application-url-decoded.14749/

Should see this.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
There have been extensive recent threads here just on this topic. You may want to go through those for enlightenment.
I know brother, that is other link, in which first they ask to confirm details and then show cards as per the details given.
The link i have given isn't that , it will first show you cards and will just ask if the details available with them are correct.

If it shows mobile no>confirm details>choose cards, then it is not pre approved

If mobile no>choose cards>confirm details, it is pre approved
😉🤷

D₹V

TF Prestige
I know brother, that is other link, in which first they ask to confirm details and then show cards as per the details given.
The link i have given isn't that , it will first show you cards and will just ask if the details available with them are correct.

😉🤷
Thanks for explanation.

I can't write this much 😂.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace

Do you have any relationship with HDFC Bank(savings, fd, loan etc.)? If not then most probably you are receiving the call from their sales team or a 3rd party, who is trying to mis-sell you a credit card by pre approved gimmick to complete their month end target deadline.

Trust Me

TF Ace

😉🤷

When I click on your link, it asks me to input mobile no., birth date / PAN etc. before proceeding, -- i.e. it doesn't know me yet! So how come it said "pre-approved" in the URL to start with ?!

That was my whole point.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
When I click on your link, it asks me to input mobile no., birth date / PAN etc. before proceeding, -- i.e. it doesn't know me yet! So how come it said "pre-approved" in the URL to start with ?!

That was my whole point.
Won't it verify your identity? If you have issues with pan just fill dob, in whole application it won't even ask for you to fill your pan if it is pre approved

Trust Me

TF Ace
Won't it verify your identity? If you have issues with pan just fill dob, in whole application it won't even ask for you to fill your pan if it is pre approved

Sure, they must establish the identity of the applicant!

That highlighted phrase above is key: it may or may not be pre-approved, depending on the identity established by the data input after following that link.

So, once more, -- what was that "pre-approved" doing in the URL to start with, unless its whole purpose was to mislead people unknown to it into following that link ?!

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Sure, they must establish the identity of the applicant!

That highlighted phrase above is key: it may or may not be pre-approved, depending on the identity established by the data input after following that link.

So, once more, -- what was that "pre-approved" doing in the URL to start with, unless its whole purpose was to mislead people unknown to it into following that link ?!
images.jpeg

0xfallup

TF Ace

bhai nhi lena bus yahi kahunga ... maintain more balance and take regilia gold after 8-10 months and update your occupation as salaried from business

oneadi

TF Select
Ye ka pre approved offer hai. Limit upto matlab 50k nehi milega??
1st CSC business card aur ab business money-back de raha hai
Mera koi v credit card nehi hai account opening time self employed kiya tha isliye business cards offer mil raha hai isliye October 1st ko profile change karke salary kiya...
Kab tak regular credit card offer mil sakta hai??
Konsa card lena thik hoga?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Ye ka pre approved offer hai. Limit upto matlab 50k nehi milega??
1st CSC business card aur ab business money-back de raha hai
Mera koi v credit card nehi hai account opening time self employed kiya tha isliye business cards offer mil raha hai isliye October 1st ko profile change karke salary kiya...
Kab tak regular credit card offer mil sakta hai??
Konsa card lena thik hoga?

With this link.. check the offer they are giving you..

You should see the card option in the 2nd page... Don't go further..