• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received Amex Smart Earn without Income Proof

pal27j

TF Buzz
Hello every one, this is my first post in TechnoFino forum. Amex was in my wish list from ages but did not applied. Recently, I applied for Amex Smart Earn on their official website. Same day completed the VKYC. Interestingly, next day i received an email stating your card is approved. They did not asked for any income proof or no physical verification happened. I was shocked but happy also.

amex.PNG

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello every one, this is my first post in TechnoFino forum. Amex was in my wish list from ages but did not applied. Recently, I applied for Amex Smart Earn on their official website. Same day completed the VKYC. Interestingly, next day i received an email stating your card is approved. They did not asked for any income proof or no physical verification happened. I was shocked but happy also.

amex.PNG
congrat! welcome to amex

sudharshan

TF Buzz

amex.PNG
Please explain full process

Hitman_107

TF Select
Your cibil must be good and very few hard enquiries must be present thats why.

In this forum someone had written once that they check hard enquiries count before approving the card

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is there any chance for approval without uploading docs ? Do you know anyone who got approval ?

Depends on how good your CIBIL score and credit profile is, for some users, they don't ask for docs.

For some users, the docs are absolute essential without with, they will not approve.

For some users, the docs are just a formality.

DM me with more details on which card you applied and the details in your application and we can discuss more about it!

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Is there any chance for approval without uploading docs ? Do you know anyone who got approval ?
update - so my friend who opt for mrcc using my referral link a year back, applied for plantium and amex asked for document uploaded he mentioned he went over to amex and check which file type is supported and JPEG was one of them so he took ss of his ITR and he sent and received call from amex saying it need to be in PDF format so out of blue his application was approved and card is already dispatched and to be delivered or already delivered in hour or thing is you can try your luck. few thing to notified he did cancel his MRCC within 1 year.