• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received a downgrade for Indus Ind Exclusive account

I received an email that my dad's Indus Ind Exclusive account is being downgraded for non maintenance of balance. Surprisingly enough, I have enrolled in family banking with myself as the primary holder and I hold iconia Amex and Pinncale card. So, technically, it should continue zero balance for all of us, right?

May be they are becoming strict about this now.

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I received an email that my dad's Indus Ind Exclusive account is being downgraded for non maintenance of balance. Surprisingly enough, I have enrolled in family banking with myself as the primary holder and I hold iconia Amex and Pinncale card. So, technically, it should continue zero balance for all of us, right?

Contact your BM and get clarity else mail to Indus CS Team

phoenix1386

TF Select
Contributor

Their terms do state that primary account holder is solely eligible for the zero balance feature. It may or may not be enforced, so best have a word with them.

Last edited:

epeter07

TF Buzz
I received an email that my dad's Indus Ind Exclusive account is being downgraded for non maintenance of balance. Surprisingly enough, I have enrolled in family banking with myself as the primary holder and I hold iconia Amex and Pinncale card. So, technically, it should continue zero balance for all of us
Were you able to sort this out? I was planning to add family members to my exclusive account, but if zero mab is not there, then no use.