• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reality Strikes and strikes hard.. for RBL Sig+ , soon to SBI CB holders

Akashn

TF Ace
App boliye

ho jane dijiye vivad

sabki file nipta denge
1714374186293-front-image-35.webp

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV is in full revenge mode🤣🤣
I actually will not have any revenge against anything / anyone..
Infact , it is quite opposite... I generally ignore people who may casue conflict.. and spend my life peacefully... otherwise it is a waste of our precious life time...

It is just for general educative purposes..
I , myslef don't know that things like this happen.. that too...to this extent...

Last edited:

Strange

TF Legend

Disclaimer:
This post is in no way to target any particular individual.. Just for the general awareness among this beautiful TF community...
The post contained just facts and in no way to derogate anyone / sensationalise anything..
This post should be treated for general educational purposes and understand how the market operates and how diffrent market participants operate in various forms and shapes....​

If this is already known to some-one pls ignore this...
This is for unknown people , ( which includes me) ...

On the face of this tweet , there is nothing wrong in it.. but if you think in detail, RBL Bank was tagged in this tweet , to specifically tell them that these are loopholes and indirectly giving them a hint to patch them ....and there by devaluation of the DC eventually...
This is how a double edged sword works ...

1715678525869.png

Aadat se Majboor. 🤣

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I thought everyone in this world and outside world knew Abhishek's ultimate end goal. To get all Visa/Mastercard cards devalued so RuPay reigns supreme. Tagging like this draws the attention of banks and the Visa/Mastercard devaluation is accelerated.
I asked him the reason why he wants to get the cards devalued and his stupid answer was:-

Main to tricks deta hu, tum mat use kara karo, nhi hoga devalue

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This post is in no way to target any particular individual.. Just for the general awareness among this beautiful TF community...
The post contained just facts and in no way to derogate anyone / sensationalise anything..
This post should be treated for general educational purposes and understand how the market operates and how diffrent market participants operate in various forms and shapes....
You can't troll a troll when
Troll enjoys to get trolled

Doing this makes him feel superior hence supreme commander 💪

It's public news so can't tell anything to him ,if this was leaked from groups then we would have reacted differently.

He is too small for the bug to get fixed ..

It's all about mcc code if tommorw payzapp wallet is hotel.mcc

These Mfs axis atlas would be on road 🤣 asking for proof of travel..

Once a wise man said - let her go she is not worth it

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
One thing i know for sure is nothing is permanent.. Reminded me of free internet tricks @imdjay :p
hahaha. I was thinking the same thing few days ago.
How long this Forum will thrive.

We have seen so many forums coming and going with time. Very few stays live longer than 4-5 years and those who stays loose their 95% of active users.

The same will happen here.

We used to find and share tricks for free without asking anything. And some guys used to sale those or share to get attention and increase their following. Those people had a kind of addiction. and the same can be seen here.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
hahaha. I was thinking the same thing few days ago.
How long this Forum will thrive.

We have seen so many forums coming and going with time. Very few stays live longer than 4-5 years and those who stays loose their 95% of active users.

The same will happen here.

We used to find and share tricks for free without asking anything. And some guys used to sale those or share to increase their following. Those people had a kind of addiction. and the same can be seen here.
@ashwink has grown old he is recovering..

If he will come from recovery we can expect
Fight 😂