• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Zomato Edition Credit Cards Devaluation- Complimentary Zomato Pro And Pro Plus Membership Discontinued

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Zomato Pro and Zomato Pro Plus memberships will be phased out on February 24, 2023, and will be replaced by Zomato Gold.
You'll not get a Zomato Pro or Pro Plus membership with an RBL Zomato Edition Classic or RBL Zomato Edition Black credit card.
All existing complimentary Pro or Pro Plus memberships will expire in 30 days (February 24, 2023). As an existing Zomato Pro or Pro Plus member, you'll get a 3-month Zomato Gold membership.

Screenshot_20230124_164218_Zomato.jpg

20230124_164026.jpg

I'm holding an RBL Zomato Edition Black credit card, and I got a Zomato Pro Plus membership, which was valid until July 30, 2028.

Untitled july 2028.png
They abruptly changed the expiration date of my membership from July 30, 2028, to February 24, 2023.

Untitled july 2028.png
And they are just offering a 3-month Zomato Gold membership.
They should have offered Zomato Gold to their existing Pro and Pro Plus members.

What do you think? Is this not unethical behaviour?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have more than 10,000 in my edition wallet (not yet converted to Zomato credits), do you mean edition wallet is going to expire and I will not be able to use that unless I convert it to zomato credits?
I only meant that I would like to use all my credits within the free delivery (Gold) membership period, so as to avoid wasting my credits on paying delivery charges on every order thereafter.

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I only meant that I would like to use all my credits within the free delivery (Gold) membership period, so as to avoid wasting my credits on paying delivery charges on every order thereafter.
Got it !! I am just thinking if zomato will give option to buy Gold membership using zomato credits (once 3 month Gold ends). Even if that option is available, it would be good usage of edition wallet credits rather than wasting on deliveries.