• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Signature+ debit card devalued for international Atm withdraw only.

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Dear Customer, W.e.f 12th April'23 Mark-up @ 3.5% plus government levies as applicable will be levied on all International ATM Cash withdrawals on RBL Bank Debit Cards. Pls click on http://bitly.ws/Bsyk for T&C. For any assistance call 022-61156300.

I upgraded to this card last month for the purpose of travelling abroad. my brother upgraded to this card last week. now this benefit is gone all of a sudden.

Attachments

• image_picker2286699472543684225.jpg
    image_picker2286699472543684225.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 64
Yes i will wait for the card.
Spoke with the Deputy BM he quoted me that RBL is only issuing VISA network cards currently for physical cards and said to ignore virtual DC. Let's see what I receive now.
I have also been issued Sig+ DC under Mastercard. Physical card not delivered yet. But I don't think physical and virtual cards will be on different networks.

Please let me know when you receive the physical card.

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wait for the until physical card delivered.
Mastercard is RBL Bank favorite network partner 😁
Let the card come first.. you are unnecessarily making things complicated
I have received the physical card and I was right it is under Master card network only.
Whenever a bank is issuing virtual DC then it's the same card that you will get physically. That's why I had contacted the customer support and the branch.

This card which I received today has already been hotlisted on my request and I was to be re-issued Visa network card. But again I have a Master Card.
I spoke with senior officials at branch and they have confirmed me that RBL bank had stopped issuing Master Cards and was issuing only under VISA network, but now they have again started issuing cards under both the networks. They are working to get my card migrated to VISA. I shall update that here once it's done.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 5.19.51 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-07 at 5.19.51 PM.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have also been issued Sig+ DC under Mastercard. Physical card not delivered yet. But I don't think physical and virtual cards will be on different networks.

Please let me know when you receive the physical card.
You will receive Master card only. Get in touch with your branch if you are looking for VISA. They might get it replaced. Mine is still under process.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have received the physical card and I was right it is under Master card network only.
Whenever a bank is issuing virtual DC then it's the same card that you will get physically. That's why I had contacted the customer support and the branch.

This card which I received today has already been hotlisted on my request and I was to be re-issued Visa network card. But again I have a Master Card.
I spoke with senior officials at branch and they have confirmed me that RBL bank had stopped issuing Master Cards and was issuing only under VISA network, but now they have again started issuing cards under both the networks. They are working to get my card migrated to VISA. I shall update that here once it's done.

Many will say keep using Master. Why you need VISA only? Because:-
1. I am getting this card mainly to do CC bill payments and VISA is more acceptable network mainly at Paytm for CC payments below 50K. Today itself I tried to do a bill payment of 30K through Sig+ Master card at Payzapp and my transaction got declined and payment was deducted. Now RBL is saying it will take 5 calendar days for reversal :cautious: *TRUST ISSUES*
2. Golf Lessons:- I don't need them as I have many other CC which already have them and are lying unused.
Very good, get that VISA card you require..

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

Many will say keep using Master. Why you need VISA only? Because:-
1. I am getting this card mainly to do CC bill payments and VISA is more acceptable network mainly at Paytm for CC payments below 50K. Today itself I tried to do a bill payment of 30K through Sig+ Master card at Payzapp and my transaction got declined and payment was deducted. Now RBL is saying it will take 5 calendar days for reversal :cautious: *TRUST ISSUES*
2. Golf Lessons:- I don't need them as I have many other CC which already have them and are lying unused.
You can also use card anywhere as there are no restrictions wallet/ account funding...