• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Savings Account Experience

Ankit Goyal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

RBL bank is giving higher interest rate currently. Does anyone have experience dealing with RBL bank which might be useful to anyone who wishes to open savings account with them for higher interest rate. Do let us know.. thanks

Paritosh

TF Select
I have both current and savings account with RBL. I opened current account for RazorpayX account and RBL RM pitched for Savings account so opened it. Both are under "Aspire Banking" category of maintaining Rs. 1L in each account. But RM told me if I do transactions regularly, there is no need to maintain balance and it is just like zero balance premium account.

I face UPI failures on axis bank more often but did not face any transaction failures with RBL. I dont need to go to the branch for anything, just have to call RM, he either visits my home or get things done via phone. I have never visited my home branch till today, not a single time.

I have their Enterprise debit card (issue cost- Rs. 7500 + GST) whoch has some pretty good perks.

Some drawbacks- App UI and bugs, they go under maintenance very often, very few ATMs available.
Are you getting 1% cashback on all spends with Enterprise card? Or is it just for fuel?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
can someone provide details related to this, can we pay on cheq, MobiKwik, or Paytm with this debit card and get 5% cashback? Also, what are the annual charges for debit card, can we get waive of on annual fees?
After joining, you have four messages on this forum, and out of those four messages, three are the same question you have been asking. 🤣 Please keep your questions in one thread, and there's no point in repeating the same question.

Post in thread 'CheQ account blocked - scam spotted - be warned - real cashback is less than 0.3%.' https://www.technofino.in/community...l-cashback-is-less-than-0-3.13236/post-228607

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
can someone provide details related to this, can we pay on cheq, MobiKwik, or Paytm with this debit card and get 5% cashback? Also, what are the annual charges for debit card, can we get waive of on annual fees?
Yes. This works everywhere. But do bear in mind that there is no provision for waiver of annual fees on this card. Additionally, RBL has a wonderful policy of not allowing you to downgrade your debit cards. So, think before you jump on to this card.

anonymuos

TF Ace
Yes. This works everywhere. But do bear in mind that there is no provision for waiver of annual fees on this card. Additionally, RBL has a wonderful policy of not allowing you to downgrade your debit cards. So, think before you jump on to this card.
No downgrade policy means? Suppose we have Platinum LTF debit card on Advantage Savings account, then get Signature+ DC for as long as its rewards are there, can't we block Signature+ DC at some point if rewards are withdrawn and get Platinum again?

Arcade

TF Buzz
No downgrade policy means? Suppose we have Platinum LTF debit card on Advantage Savings account, then get Signature+ DC for as long as its rewards are there, can't we block Signature+ DC at some point if rewards are withdrawn and get Platinum again?
Nope, you'll be reissued the same signature+ debit card. Basically, once you take the upgrade there's no going back unless you close the account, one of the shittiest policies but that's how they work.