• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Savings Account Experience

Ankit Goyal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

RBL bank is giving higher interest rate currently. Does anyone have experience dealing with RBL bank which might be useful to anyone who wishes to open savings account with them for higher interest rate. Do let us know.. thanks

hbajaj052

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
CA
I hold Insignia Relationship with RBL Bank Malad West Mumbai
My RM is very supporting and helpful and attends to all my queries and requests. Hence So far I have a good relationship with them.

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
it has highest rate of interest on savings account 6.50%
the bank services, netbanking, app are not up to the mark but gives interest on time :)

Reactions: AsB

itsAdityaS

TF Buzz
I have both current and savings account with RBL. I opened current account for RazorpayX account and RBL RM pitched for Savings account so opened it. Both are under "Aspire Banking" category of maintaining Rs. 1L in each account. But RM told me if I do transactions regularly, there is no need to maintain balance and it is just like zero balance premium account.

I face UPI failures on axis bank more often but did not face any transaction failures with RBL. I dont need to go to the branch for anything, just have to call RM, he either visits my home or get things done via phone. I have never visited my home branch till today, not a single time.

I have their Enterprise debit card (issue cost- Rs. 7500 + GST) whoch has some pretty good perks.

Some drawbacks- App UI and bugs, they go under maintenance very often, very few ATMs available.

Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have both current and savings account with RBL. I opened current account for RazorpayX account and RBL RM pitched for Savings account so opened it. Both are under "Aspire Banking" category of maintaining Rs. 1L in each account. But RM told me if I do transactions regularly, there is no need to maintain balance and it is just like zero balance premium account.

I face UPI failures on axis bank more often but did not face any transaction failures with RBL. I dont need to go to the branch for anything, just have to call RM, he either visits my home or get things done via phone. I have never visited my home branch till today, not a single time.

I have their Enterprise debit card (issue cost- Rs. 7500 + GST) whoch has some pretty good perks.

Some drawbacks- App UI and bugs, they go under maintenance very often, very few ATMs available.
Is the enterprise debit card visa Infinite or Signature

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

what vouchers are available upon payment of joining fee?

dapatale

TF Select
I am having saving account in RBL since last 10 yrs and never faced any issue and have aspire account.
Rate of interest is good as compared to other banks and u can keep upto 5lac without worry bcz RBI has cover upto 5lac only. I am also holding rbl credit card since last 8yrs. offers are good and they provide good limit.

I am having RBL Insignia account since last 4-5 years , There IT intra is not so great ,, have lot of bugs like delay in OTP while doing UPI transactions , downtime etc , RM is junk keeps changing every 6 months

what is annual charge of this debit card ?