• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL limit enhancement

credit_noob

TF Premier
Received this message as shown in the attachment.
My doubts are:
1. Is it legit?
2. CIBIL hit?
3. Rejection chances?
I had a fight with the RBL app development team on Jan 4, 2024; after the app update did not work on my OnePlus 8T device. I asked them how they rolled out the update without testing it on popular devices and OS versions. They are sending the ball back to my court with basic troubleshooting guides. After 15 days, the issue was resolved, but I decided to close the card due to a card joining fee of 2500 + 18% GST with a meager limit of 29,000/- and no limit enhancement even though the card is 9 months old. The twist here is that I received the ticket resolve survey message at the same time that I received the limit enhancement message.
"card: Maxima Plus"
Opinion: useless even compared legendary money back plus

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-17-18-05-32-55_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-17-18-05-32-55_0ce57feeccaa51fb7deed04b4dbda235.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 114

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Received this message as shown in the attachment.
My doubts are:
1. Is it legit?
2. CIBIL hit?
3. Rejection chances?
I had a fight with the RBL app development team on Jan 4, 2024; after the app update did not work on my OnePlus 8T device. I asked them how they rolled out the update without testing it on popular devices and OS versions. They are sending the ball back to my court with basic troubleshooting guides. After 15 days, the issue was resolved, but I decided to close the card due to a card joining fee of 2500 + 18% GST with a meager limit of 29,000/- and no limit enhancement even though the card is 9 months old. The twist here is that I received the ticket resolve survey message at the same time that I received the limit enhancement message.
"card: Maxima Plus"
Opinion: useless even compared legendary money back plus
If u want limit keep it else close

credit_noob

TF Premier
If u want limit keep it else close
Thanks for the valuable suggestion. I am thinking about downgrading to a lower card. I am not interested in keeping this card even if they waive the renewal fee. Are there any RBL cards that are ltf or low fee?

credit_noob

TF Premier
Thanks for the valuable suggestion. I am thinking about downgrading to a lower card. I am not interested in keeping this card even if they waive the renewal fee. Are there any RBL cards that are ltf or low fee?
++Update
RBL maxima plus(2.5k+GST) card is going to renew next month. Today, I called and it's a 1-hour conversation (2 persons), always keeping me on hold and saying they are checking offers. They said they will waive the renewal fee. I said I don't need that. They told me system not showing any card as LTF.
They said upgrade or downgrade to any card without LTF.
I asked them to close it, and they requesting not to do. So, I downgraded to a Shoprite card with a fee. I will call the bank again and ask for LTF once card delivered.