• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL is now giving away LTF World Safari/ICON from Shoprite if you are upgraded from Zomato Edition

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

One big news I wanted to share with all of you.
Currently RBL is upgrading LTF Shoprite to LTF World Safari if you got LTF Shoprite from Zomato Edition.

Whoever has it, just call RBL & say that the Reward Rate is very poor with Shoprite & I don't want to continue with it.
Also ask if there is any upgrade offer for World Safari/ICON.
Based on your profile there is 99% probability that you will be offered either one of them. Many people has got it.

Go try your luck now!!

Likely the case. I guess my only option left is with closure request and try to get something out of retention team.
You may have to call customer care 4-5 times to reach to an agent who will give some options. If not, retention team will hopefully give you LTF, just tell them that your current card is LTF and it would be really great if you are offered the replacement as LTF. Retention team generally calls in 2-3 working days (Ensure that RBL phone numbers are not in your blocked list).

kunal89

TF Premier
I got this reply in mail from RBL

We would like to inform you that your credit card ending with xx23 is a lifetime free credit card which bank have provided you as a service gesture because your previous Zomato edition credit card has been discontinued from bank’s end due to internal business decision.

Further, if you wish you card to be upgraded to a higher variate card and LTF as well, we would to inform you that we can provide you RBL bank world safari credit card, RBL bank Icon credit card and BookMyShow play credit card. We can provide you any one of these card lifetime card.

Please suggest me which one will be more value for money? I'm holding one RBL card just for online offers.

Strange

TF Legend

We would like to inform you that your credit card ending with xx23 is a lifetime free credit card which bank have provided you as a service gesture because your previous Zomato edition credit card has been discontinued from bank’s end due to internal business decision.

Further, if you wish you card to be upgraded to a higher variate card and LTF as well, we would to inform you that we can provide you RBL bank world safari credit card, RBL bank Icon credit card and BookMyShow play credit card. We can provide you any one of these card lifetime card.

Please suggest me which one will be more value for money? I'm holding one RBL card just for online offers.
Bookmyshow card is not LTF.

krishc

TF Ace

How did you get them to reply in mail ?
Originally raised the issue via which channel ?

onetwo

TF Select
Ya you can try with retention team, at least they can give you FYF and you can take a call next year.
You may have to call customer care 4-5 times to reach to an agent who will give some options. If not, retention team will hopefully give you LTF, just tell them that your current card is LTF and it would be really great if you are offered the replacement as LTF. Retention team generally calls in 2-3 working days (Ensure that RBL phone numbers are not in your blocked list).

After much haggling with the team, they will only offer me World Safari FYF. They're unlikely to convert it to LTF later AFAIK.

Reactions: ARV

krishc

TF Ace
today called RBL CC to close Shoprite and get World Safari LTF hopefully
some Puja took the call and wasn't giving LTF offer for World Safari, so I asked to proceed with cancellation
now waiting for the retention team to callback