• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL is now giving away LTF World Safari/ICON from Shoprite if you are upgraded from Zomato Edition

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

One big news I wanted to share with all of you.
Currently RBL is upgrading LTF Shoprite to LTF World Safari if you got LTF Shoprite from Zomato Edition.

Whoever has it, just call RBL & say that the Reward Rate is very poor with Shoprite & I don't want to continue with it.
Also ask if there is any upgrade offer for World Safari/ICON.
Based on your profile there is 99% probability that you will be offered either one of them. Many people has got it.

Go try your luck now!!

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Koi benefits batado yaar iss card ke?

I closed my zomato edition card and not taken any card from rbl, am I eligible to get this card ltf since I had prior relationship with rbl?

Which variant to select MC or visa? I want golf benefit.

Nemesis

TF Premier
Koi benefits batado yaar iss card ke?

I closed my zomato edition card and not taken any card from rbl, am I eligible to get this card ltf since I had prior relationship with rbl?

Which variant to select MC or visa? I want golf benefit.
Plane ka photu hai chamakta hua 3D mai... Signal de sakta hai gf ko

Nope they're not allowing. Tried twice and went till retention (by giving cancellation request both times) but they didn't accept the request for LTF conversion.

This offer is only for Edition to Shoprite LTF converted users.
In my case they agreed to make it free upto 2025 i.e two year free. Haven't received any communication about it but CC gave me service request number.

funatlearn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have edition to shoprite. Have called few times for world safari Ltd, denied every time. Raised request for cancellation. Let's see what retention team does.
I have no need of this card , asking only as it is ltf.

Strange

TF Legend
It's VISA Rewards card. Poor RBL doesn't have money to issue high variant VISA Cards, they are using the same BIN to issue all VISA cards.
@Abhishek012 Is RBL the real mastercard supporter? They partnered with VISA after mastercard ban but using only one BIN to issue all VISA Cards whereas they issue mastercard cards in different bin/variants.

@ashwink

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
@Abhishek012 Is RBL the real mastercard supporter? They partnered with VISA after mastercard ban but using only one BIN to issue all VISA Cards where as they issue mastercard cards in different bin/variants.

@ashwink
Yes, RBL, Airtel bank, Yes bank's core network partner is Mastercard Debit/Credit Cards.

Axis bank's core network partner was also Mastercard Credit Cards.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
RBI ki laat ke baad saare sudhar jaenge October ka wait kro bs🤣 fir Rupay me b niklega ye RBL
RBL ka RuPay Credit Card k sath abhi tak koi MOU sign hua nahi hai. Halaki bahot se new RuPay CC BIN aaye hai but pata nahi konse bank k hoga.

Kotak ko bhi ek new RuPay JCB BIN allot hua hai.

Interestingly, PNB bank k bhi RuPay JCB Credit Card aane wale hai. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: